We're going to make the playoffs... (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Well maybe not, but it was better wasn't it ? Nervy towards the end but better.

Kwame Thomas has certainly added something to the lineup, Haynes was brilliant, G.Thomas seems to have found his feet a bit, pure guesswork but possibly Yakubu's influence ? Jodi Jones should be starting, he's the pace we need down the wing. Hopefully today has gave the squad a massive morale boost and a slim chance of survival.

The fight is on.

PUSB

ConnorDevine

agree, but jones is an excellent super sub, he must be a nightmare to try and handle when you've got 70 minutes on your legs and he's good on the ball and tricky so takes the momentum away from attacking teams

Nick

Administrator
I didn't think jones did much today, made our right side weaker and try tried to put everything down it.

Won a free kick though I think, didn't get chance to chase much down as we were defending headers

Johnnythespider

Well maybe not, but it was better wasn't it ? Nervy towards the end but better.

Kwame Thomas has certainly added something to the lineup, Haynes was brilliant, G.Thomas seems to have found his feet a bit, pure guesswork but possibly Yakubu's influence ? Jodi Jones should be starting, he's the pace we need down the wing. Hopefully today has gave the squad a massive morale boost and a slim chance of survival.

The fight is on.

PUSB
I'd written Kwame off as a bit of a softy but I think he had a decent game today, not sure about Yakubu having an influence on G Thomas though I've thought he has been one of our best players for a while now.

tigersb

agree, but jones is an excellent super sub, he must be a nightmare to try and handle when you've got 70 minutes on your legs and he's good on the ball and tricky so takes the momentum away from attacking teams
Exactly what I was going to say

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Jones is one of those players that looks like he was taken on as a footballer simply because of his speed. Lightweight, runs into trouble more often than not. Gives the ball away and ends up moaning about everyone else. I would have bought on Reid simply for his physical presence. Bringing on Jones made us far worse. Bad substitution.

Users who are viewing this thread