West Ham defender (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Did he? Ha, ha!!

Crazy.

Soon it will be Mrs. Wiggins' at number 36 has confirmed the knee ligament injury of Jordan Willis, having heard it from her local butcher's nephew's next door neighbour.

This was the tweet the CT were reporting from

Couple of weeks back

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

McCaan can cover s multitude of positions. Central left mid, left wing back, left back and left central defence. Would be good cover for Page.

Would we go with Page left back/wing back, McCann left sided centre mid & Reid left sided attacking winger (or whatever that positions called)
That all of a sudden looks a lot stronger! Offers a bit of everything defensively & offensively.

Otis

Would we go with Page left back/wing back, McCann left sided centre mid & Reid left sided attacking winger (or whatever that positions called)
That all of a sudden looks a lot stronger! Offers a bit of everything defensively & offensively.
Could well be. That sounds a much stronger left side.

robbiekeane

That, and one hell of a big nasty CB, a new striker or alternatively Sordell finding his scoring boots, and I reckon we'd be a pretty good side.

Previously thought we needed a whole new defense but that wasn't the issue yesterday.

FRY-CCFC

I'd say we'll line up like this when McCann's suspension ends:

RCC

Willis Ricketts Harries

Rose Gadzhev McCann Page

Jones Reid

American hero Jack McBean

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

That, and one hell of a big nasty CB, a new striker or alternatively Sordell finding his scoring boots, and I reckon we'd be a pretty good side.

Previously thought we needed a whole new defense but that wasn't the issue yesterday.

How did DKE do yesterday?

Did Jones & Sordell go off injured?

robbiekeane

Wasn't there but listened on SBP and followed on here. Sounded like DKE did pretty well and got few balls in too. Sordell got pulled off cause he got an early booking then got away with a few challenges, so bit risky.

Jones got subbed off just after he went down with what was either a strain or cramp, but I think he was probably coming off anyway

skybluepm2

DKE was superb, you wouldn't have known it was one of his first senior performances!

Jones limped off which was worrying, Sordell went off so that he wasn't shown a red having already been booked. Referee was very inconsistent. Several of the Swindon challenges warranted cards which didn't materialize.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

DKE was superb, you wouldn't have known it was one of his first senior performances!

Jones limped off which was worrying, Sordell went off so that he wasn't shown a red having already been booked. Referee was very inconsistent. Several of the Swindon challenges warranted cards which didn't materialize.

Poor officiating, well I guess some things will never change at this level!

Jones seems to have had a few scares recently hopefully nothing long term!

Glad DKE looked accomplished hopefully will get given a run In that position now!

FRY-CCFC

Guessing Stokes injury extension has meant we need to fill that gap.

Wonder if they want to sent us a striker too?
Stokes was going to play as the left centre back so I see this as a LWB coming in with Haynes as back-up

Garryb80

Evans played ok but was constantly beaten by the Swindon 11 who in the second half ran the show. I wouldn't fancy him there long term

higgs

Philips and Martin would have been worth keeping for this season to give us a bit of strength in depth

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Evans played ok but was constantly beaten by the Swindon 11 who in the second half ran the show. I wouldn't fancy him there long term

Their 11 would be a great player if he knew what to do with the ball. So many times in the first half he got in great positions, then when he got the ball forgot what he was employed to Do!

Him and DKE had a good few tussles in the second half.

FRY-CCFC

West Ham have announced the signing of Arthur Masuaku who is a left back from Olympiacos.

Imagine Page will be confirmed soon.

SkyBlueCRJ

Surely should be announced today or tomorrow. I imagine the lack of cover in West Ham's left back slot was the only issue delaying the deal, glad they have managed to sort it sooner rather than later as it benefits us. Need as many first team quality team players ready for Saturday as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread