Westwood and Sheff (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What are they playin at? Awful

malta900

I don't watch the games as i live down south so only games i go to see is away to Pompy, aints or bournemouth. But i saw the highlights of the games yesterday and a few games and Wstwood seems to be making a lot of mistakes. I'm still confussed how Forests 1st goal went past westwood. Really disapointed with these two as there ment to be our best players.

silly si14

Westwood played awfull last night but that does not take away the fact that so did our defence or lack of,shouldnt be allowing teams to bully us of the ball and walk it round our defence, sheffery was shit aswell but not suprisingly as we keep booting the bloody ball over the top and bypassing the midfeild so easilly alltogether, King is the only player on our team who actually puts in some effort and wants us to get a result.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
its like westwood knows were not getting promoted and doesnt give a shit anymore because he didnt go in jan transfer window.

Jimthor

Westwood did cock up for the first goal, but the Forest player should've never been given that much space on the edge of the box to begin with. Couldn't believe it when he was allowed to get the shot off, did they not learn from the Bentley goal on saturday?!

Pigeon

I don't think Westwood thought he was going to be playing last night, looked like he'd convinced himself he was off, his head or heart wasn't in it. Sheffs was poor, I think he gets worse every week, he doesn't track back quick enough and when does try to help the defenders he gets in the way or makes a stupid tackle resulting in free kicks.

skybluetilidie

westwoods been the steadiest goalkeeper we've had since oggy westwood may not be able to punch and does make the odd mistake but he makes up for it with great saves and controls his box and the defence so well he is a great keeper and it will be a shame to loose him in the summer lets hope we get some money for him but doesnt look that way and think of it this way if westwood goes whoes going to replaice him the defence rely on him far to much a standard keeper wont be able to make half the saves he does and we will all see that when he goes garantee this is another doyle situation you will miss him when hes gone.

ccfctommy

westwoods been the steadiest goalkeeper we've had since oggy westwood may not be able to punch and does make the odd mistake but he makes up for it with great saves and controls his box and the defence so well he is a great keeper and it will be a shame to loose him in the summer lets hope we get some money for him but doesnt look that way and think of it this way if westwood goes whoes going to replaice him the defence rely on him far to much a standard keeper wont be able to make half the saves he does and we will all see that when he goes garantee this is another doyle situation you will miss him when hes gone.

Good post, even though it is the longest sentence ever!

He's been out best keeper in years.

Users who are viewing this thread