Westwood (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

It would be great if we could get him to sign a 12 month deal, along with King they will be very important players for us next seson

rob9872

Couldn't agree more but would be absolutely astonished if it were to happen in either case

Sky_Blue_Daz

To be honest Rob, I think Westwood has gone but I think we can keep King.
Infact I would give him a 3 year deal

rob9872

I would too, but neither of us are SISU :(

Rich

Hit the Goal Marlon, Hit the Goal.
Hit the Goal Marlon, Hit the goal.
3 nil up Marlon, 3 nil up
Oh Marlon 3 nil up

ashbyjan

No earthly chance of Westwood staying but there may be a glimmer of hope for Marlon but I doubt it. His next contract is likely to be his last decent one and lets face it there are a lot of clubs who can offer him a better final payday than we can. Whilst it would be nice to think that loyalty plays some part in todays footballing world the reality is somewhat different and as he has a family to look after and what he earns today is going to have to last him a long long time he is likely to be off. If SISU and there permatan puppets want to show they are serious about the brand Cuventry then dig deep down the back of the Ikea sofa and find the necessary Kroner to keep King here. A fit King with a full pre-season under his belt would be brilliant in this division, but somehow I think that it will be at another club.

The Reverend Skyblue

I also think we can say goodbye to Westwood but to get King on a 2 year contract would be a major plus and put bums on seats,in season tickets, for next season.
I also think Gunnar is crying out for another contract with us,but the lack of no manager appointment is not helping.Get King and Gunnar and i will be a very happy bear,if thats the saying !.

Coventry La La La

Westwood's definetly gone their is a slight chance of King staying but he will probly be off to a much better team..

I will miss King more then Westwood...

Pigeon

Would really like to keep King next season, think he could double his goal's from this year with the style of football were playing. Westwood would be an added bonus but I feel that ship has sailed.

smileycov

Facebook User
To be honest, after we have taken "the sting" out of King playing again, there will be quite a few clubs looking at offering him a deal and as above bigger teams than us. I am gutted but i feel he has also gone.

Reverend, i think it may be Bunny as opposed to Bear ha!!

skybluetom

I'd be very surpirsed if Westie, Gunna or King are here for next season. Westie is gone and I think most accept that he probably deserves a big move and a big contract so fair play to him. King is our biggest earner and unless Sisu find that investment they keep talking about I can't see them paying out 10 grand a week when the club is in such a mess financially. With regards to Gunna, I don't get the impression he actually wants to stay here. He's had a number of personal problems here over the years, he was clearly pissed off after his first season that he didn't get a rise and whenever asked about his future he tends to duck the question and just say I don't know.

sky blue john

Sisu have already said that the players out of contract will not be renewed. The problem is Sisu will not want to pay the players whilst no match revenue is coming in. By the time Sisu maybe get their act together it will be to late and these players will have already signed for other clubs. I still think Sisu won't be around at the start of next season they will either have sold us or we will be in admin.
As regards MK I think he might struggle getting another club. When the approach of a loan came from Cardiff it was absolute meltdown on their fans forums they didn't want him and this obviously forced Cardiff to deny the approach ever happened. He will definately not get a prem club and anyone on here which thinks he will is living in cloud cuckoo land. One he is not even in the top 40 championship scorers. Two sent off twice this season costing his team points ie unreliable. Three the baggage of his criminal record. He will get another club because he will be a free contract I just think it will be harder than his wally of an agent thinks and won't be straight forward. So with this in mind he might still be available when we are in a position to offer contracts to players again.

Nonleagueherewecome

Ha ha, not being able to pay players over the summer is what loses semi-pro clubs players! Are we really that pathetic? Oh yeah, I forgot, to SISU eyes it's smart business sense! Just shows how utterly clueless they are when it comes to football.

Users who are viewing this thread