Westworld (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

Thanks for covering the spoilers guys - I record and watch the next day. How do you do it; cannot find a button - do you just type [\SPOILER] around the post?

olderskyblue

Thanks for covering the spoilers guys - I record and watch the next day. How do you do it; cannot find a button - do you just type [\SPOILER] around the post?

Just reply to a post with a spoiler in it, and you will see how it's done in their post

covcity4life

so bernard is a robot made to be as close to arnold as possible. so he is arnold basically.

and delores killed arnold

and william may be man in black, his storyline may be set in past.

all very weird!

Otis

Just reply to a post with a spoiler in it, and you will see how it's done in their post
Yeah, first one needs to be [ spoiler] but with no space after the opening bracket and closing your spoiler you put [ /spoiler] again you put no space after the opening bracket.

Otis

Indeed, she said before she actually saw who was behind the door so may just have been hoping it was William?
Hope so. I do so want him to be the
good guy
and for him and Delores to
live happily ever after.

covcity4life

i loved lost all the way, it was a good idea to limit seasons 4 5 and 6 to 16 episodes though

and i loved the finale even though angered at lack of answers

Otis

i loved lost all the way, it was a good idea to limit seasons 4 5 and 6 to 16 episodes though

and i loved the finale even though angered at lack of answers
Ah, you're the one. I thought everyone hated the ending.

Complete copout for me and after the second season it started to grate, get ridiculous and be all flashback heavy.

I absolutely loved the first two seasons though. I thought it was the best thing I had ever seen at the time.

covcity4life

for me i always wanted it to be that they were in purgatory

so the ending was kinda mish mash of island secrets and reuniting in heaven. well directed too

Otis

for me i always wanted it to be that they were in purgatory

so the ending was kinda mish mash of island secrets and reuniting in heaven. well directed too
See, the reuniting in heaven thing made me want to throw up.

I said from episode 2 that I think they are all dead and I prayed they wouldn't end the whole thing like that.

Heaven for me is a deep pan pizza, a cup of hot chocolate and a lemon meringue pie and nothing more than that.

covcity4life

no way, the flashes in finale when they remmebered everything and the great lost musical score played in the background was amazing

Otis

no way, the flashes in finale when they remmebered everything and the great lost musical score played in the background was amazing
As I say, you must be the one . In ours and every other household we knew who watched it, we were all throwing things at the tv screen.

RegTheDonk

Actually, I was really concentrating for the last 10 mins with Bernard, Clem and Ant Hopkins. I think I get it now get it now re. Wyatt and who he really was, and why Bernard is modelled after him, but like you guys have allured to above, the flashbacks, the timelines are still confusing. I also think that if this is spanning 30 years or so, then surely MiB/William would have sussed out the maze by now.

Series finale next week I think, hopefully most questions will finally be answered.

Otis

Actually, I was really concentrating for the last 10 mins with Bernard, Clem and Ant Hopkins. I think I get it now get it now re. Wyatt and who he really was, and why Bernard is modelled after him, but like you guys have allured to above, the flashbacks, the timelines are still confusing. I also think that if this is spanning 30 years or so, then surely MiB/William would have sussed out the maze by now.

Series finale next week I think, hopefully most questions will finally be answered.

My thinking was that it was only now he was looking for answers. He had been coming to the park for 30 years, first as just a guest for the enjoyment, but then to exact revenge and to take out his rage on the world. That now he was getting tired of it all and wanted to find all the answers as one last hurrah.

Guess it depends at how long he has been at the top end of the company though and how long their plan to bring down Ford has been in operation.

Otis

Indeed, she said before she actually saw who was behind the door so may just have been hoping it was William?
But then there is the photo. Just remembered.
Delores' dad finds a photo semi buried in the ground. Logan stuffed that same photo down William's shirt front in this week's episode.

This therefore completely confirmed the fact that William and Logan and THAT Delores are in the past, which then really fuels the fire of William turning into MIB. William finally showed an angry, vengeful side too, with the massacring of all those Confederate hosts.

Last edited:

Otis

I'm getting confused by it all
Welcome to the club, Daz.

First 4 or 5 episodes I thought I had completely sussed, then there was the big reveal in episode 7, but then 8 and 9 started to get very confusing and it was hard to fathom what was what and when was when.

Finale this week, so am hoping for a barnstormer and a lot more meat on the bones.

I found Maeve's path and back story easy to follow, but Delores' one seemed to be all over the place.

Can understand Teddy's path and William's and the MIB and then it's easy to follow Bernard and Ford. It's just Delores.

I sought the net for clarification and it seems to be that Delores is in three different timelines.

Confused me, because I accepted William as being 30 years in the past and therefore the Delores of the cowboy boots and blouse of 30 years in the past. But then of course we had Delores in the boots and blouse by the river side looking back to the past where she was with William.

Needs to finish on a strong note and with some clarity, otherwise season two could be a messy affair.

Gint11

I saw the Bernard thing coming and I also have a feeling Ford is a host too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread