What a bunch of c**** at Sunderland (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigus12

always hated mackems. my uni mate is a newcastle fan and he said they were scummy. he said you'd always see on the news about stabbings in wearside.

Brighton Sky Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbpMyVnh54Y

It's about 8 minutes in about Coventry

Whatever went on that night wasn't right and just - hence the element of schadenfreude (cheats never prosper etc) This is particularly amongst the older supporters - I'm in my 40's but my old man told me all about it.

There was a video on youtube which showed the match and interviewed Bristol City players afterwards - all smiles (as you would expect) but that has gone now, but it confirmed the whole set up.

Hence the majority of issue is/was with Jimmy Hill, but by association, CCFC will never get any sympathy from Sunderland - even though the current owners have screwed you, and like I have said in other posts, Nuneaton Boro do as much in the community as Coventry to encourage support - and thats a reflection of your owners too

Glory hunters exist all over the place-take a walk around Birmingham, Brighton, Sunderland, wherever; the big clubs throw so much advertising in people's faces that there will be 5 plastic Utd fans for every local fan.

You can choose to be bitter, or you can choose to grow up. Revelling in the future death of an old man because of a game of football in 1977 is despicable, and make no mistake, karma's a bastard-now sod off this forum. :jerkit:

procdoc

that's Middlesborough my friend :laugh:

I don't think it is, Middlesborough have a bit more class. At least when we got relegated (and will get relegated again) we won't cry for over 30 years claiming we were cheated. You needed to win and didn't, not our fault, it was the fault of your shit web toed, eight fingered inbred team

bluesky

@tommoran thanks for helping us undestand why you hate us so much mate,, its a great help no fuck off back to your board where someone give a shit. Bunch of twats, i love newcastle so much now.

skybluebeduff

This is all a bit cringe worthy to be fair, and i'm guessing most of you all typing these profanity's are adults too?

Sunderland Fans- Get over it, no fan is to blame, and in the circumstances any team would of done the same even yourselves if it meant staying up, but it was 1977 ffs, you need to let go. You're a bigger team than us now so we honestly don't care at all.

City fans- save the Inbreds talk of this that and the other to the real Inbreds that situate in the East Midlands and parts of the West too, Northerners are least of our worries right now.

Time to grow up!

procdoc

This is all a bit cringe worthy to be fair, and i'm guessing most of you all typing these profanity's are adults too?

Sunderland Fans- Get over it, no fan is to blame, and in the circumstances any team would of done the same even yourselves if it meant staying up, but it was 1977 ffs, you need to let go. You're a bigger team than us now so we honestly don't care at all.

City fans- save the Inbreds talk of this that and the other to the real Inbreds that situate in the East Midlands and parts of the West too, Northerners are least of our worries right now.

Time to grow up!
you can't be from Beduff if you can't see that it's just a bit of banter, you must be from the jock estate :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

As someone who wasn't alive back then, it makes painful reading... Shame really, I did like the club - didn't know the hate spared for us.
That said I can understand why they were pissed off, it's tainted my opinion of Hill anyway.
Not really much of a difference between Man UTD and Blackburn playing out the point at the end of last season. UTD needed the point to secure the league and Blackburn for safety.
I don't see Birmingham, Blackpool or West ham going on to hold a 35 year hate for Blackburn playing out the point there.

Yea it isn't fair and borderline cheating but everyone of us here and over at Sunderland would do it to save there own team.

BurbageSkyBlues

English Division One (old)

In our 6 games against the bottom 3 clubs, we won 3, drew 1 and lost the other two.....
Or in points - 7 out of a possible 12
in today's money, 10 points out of 18.

all they had to do was not lose to us at their place, Roker Park, on the 3rd January 1977, and the last match would have counted for nothing. But of course, that was in their own hands, and they would not want to be responsible for their own plight, would they....? :eek::eek:

llectively

Moff

You have to laugh at how pathetic the whole thing is, and how bitter and resentfull, the Sunderland fans feel towards us.

My feeling is I would give them ten pence to ring someone who gives a shit what they think, because I really dont care.

Dont make the mistake of biting back because lets face it what the f*ck are they to us, they hold a grudge from over 30 years ago (which yes I can understand why they feel cheated) but to wish another clubs demise just shows what ignorant fekkers some of them (not all) are.

They should stick to name calling the geordies but strangely have moved onto a different topic seeing as their main rivals are a cut above.

Coventry La La La

8%5Ctoon-army--80356.jpg

skybluebeduff

Wrong sunshine, banter= is non-serious conversation, usually between friends, which may rely on humor. Wishing Jimmy to Rot in Hell is banter? :eek:

rob9872

I was feeling reasonably ambivalent towards all of this and the associated hatred, but having read the thoughts, albeit by a small minority of their 'fans' then I can't help but want them to do badly too.

It's not a great trait in me, but nice to know that SISU haven't completely disengaged the passion I once felt about our club if this can get under my skin.

Scumderland will now be one of the results I look out for to raise a smile when they lose and I think I'm pretty clear on who I will be cheering for when the next Tyne-Wear derby is aired on Sky.

Up the Toon!

LastGarrison

If they do hire a plane to fly over the Ricoh on our impending relegation I think we should find a way to delay it till 15 minutes after the game has finished!!

Moff

If they do hire a plane to fly over the Ricoh on our impending relegation I think we should find a way to delay it till 15 minutes after the game has finished!!

They have to find someone who can write and spell first.

I cant help but think Sunderland is in one sad time warp (and shadow of their more fashionable neighbours) as they harp on about us and Thatcher. Sad b'stards need to move on in life, as it must be a really shit life to be that bitter for that long.

Good on them though I never thought i would meet those stupider than Leicester fans and they have proved me wrong.

wingy

Thought we would be first to do that one ,with a SISU OUT banner trailing behind ,while i think the bile and vitriol is out of order ,if the boot were on the other foot

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I agree, fly a plane? Looking at their grammar, I should imagine most probably still throw stones at the moon; so commandeering a plane isn't liable to be a serious proposition

TomMoran

I was feeling reasonably ambivalent towards all of this and the associated hatred, but having read the thoughts, albeit by a small minority of their 'fans' then I can't help but want them to do badly too.

It's not a great trait in me, but nice to know that SISU haven't completely disengaged the passion I once felt about our club if this can get under my skin.

Scumderland will now be one of the results I look out for to raise a smile when they lose and I think I'm pretty clear on who I will be cheering for when the next Tyne-Wear derby is aired on Sky.

Up the Toon!

no worries, we look out for your results weekly :)

torchomatic

Not sure why the OP has such a problem. If Leicester were in our position then there would be plenty of numbskulls on here gloating. I dont like to see any club struggling.

Last edited:

Moff

no worries, we look out for your results weekly :)

Good for you Tom, shouldnt you go out and get a life instead.

Still no suprise you look at us, and dont look at you neighbours results, as that huge chip on your shoulder cant bear to see they are above you.

Being from a black and white family I feel no problem in pointing and laughing at you lot living constantly in newcastles shadow, must be why its so fekking dark and depressing in Sunderland that big shadow.

wingy

It does,nt bother me either way ,but gives a clue to their nature when they'd rather lambast us than empathise with a team on their doorstep going out of business

JHarding1987

TomMoran - Question - why is the hatred just aimed at CCFC? Why not Brizzle as well? I do hate Liverpool fans for robbing us of our chance in Europe, but how can I hate the fans of today?
It wasn't them that did that, just like it is not todays CCFC that cheated, along with Brizzle, the Police and the officials 37 years ago?

TomMoran

Good for you Tom, shouldnt you go out and get a life instead.

Still no suprise you look at us, and dont look at you neighbours results, as that huge chip on your shoulder cant bear to see they are above you.

Being from a black and white family I feel no problem in pointing and laughing at you lot living constantly in newcastles shadow, must be why its so fekking dark and depressing in Sunderland that big shadow.

Of course our nearest and dearest rivals Newcastle, whose last trophy win was.....in the 1950's ffs....we're so overshadowed by them these days :thinking about:

procdoc

Of course our nearest and dearest rivals Newcastle, whose last trophy win was.....in the 1950's ffs....we're so overshadowed by them these days :thinking about:

I couldn't give a shit about Newcastle or Sunderland but I sincerely hope Newcastle trounce you next time you play each other.

TomMoran

TomMoran - Question - why is the hatred just aimed at CCFC? Why not Brizzle as well? I do hate Liverpool fans for robbing us of our chance in Europe, but how can I hate the fans of today?
It wasn't them that did that, just like it is not todays CCFC that cheated, along with Brizzle, the Police and the officials 37 years ago?

People keep saying hatred (hate's a strong word), it's not particularly hatred towards the club - that's moreso Chinny Hill because he spouts on about honesty etc and yet screwed us over one way or another.

These days if it happened there would be points deductions imposed etc - pretty much match fixing

You chaps (as some of you have) consider if it was yourselves on the recieving end of something similarly untowards

All the older generation Sunderland fans are chuffed to see karma coming to fruition, the younger supporters (and all clubs have them) start with the abuse and silly ideas about planes over the ground etc

Brighton Sky Blue

People keep saying hatred (hate's a strong word), it's not particularly hatred towards the club - that's moreso Chinny Hill because he spouts on about honesty etc and yet screwed us over one way or another.

These days if it happened there would be points deductions imposed etc - pretty much match fixing

You chaps (as some of you have) consider if it was yourselves on the recieving end of something similarly untowards

All the older generation Sunderland fans are chuffed to see karma coming to fruition, the younger supporters (and all clubs have them) start with the abuse and silly ideas about planes over the ground etc

Let. It. Go.

Changeyourface

Wish everybody would remove their tounge from a geordie arse, no matter what Sunderland fans think of us Newastle fans have, and always will be ten times bigger cunts.

BackRoomRummermill

The BIG thing with Karma as you say it can come right back at YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Before reading this chilish ridiculous thread I had no opinion of SAFC .......... now I realise how ridiculous this is and more over I have been to many City and Sunderland games over the years that have had wins, draws and us lose and never experienced any of this issue which is why many of us are so baffled by this pathetic and downright nasty attitude towards CCFC

So why now ? All of a sudden ? I can assure you most Cov fans no nothing of it.

The major pathetic thing is here and where you lose any credit as football fans and appear as TOTAL SCUM is that you are in all manner taking the piss out of CCFC and its loyal non johnny come lately fans who have been let down by the clubs owners. I cannot see how anyone who calls themself a football fan would do that

We all love football but I absolutely hate wankers with the attitude that you have and the rest of your fickle fans. Get a hold of yourself and concentrate on your own club

The Reverend Skyblue

before all this bile against us came to my attention, i used to really like Sunderland, and felt fondness for them, and if playing against Newcastle I would always cheer on Sunderland.

But now, seeing how everything they do badly is always someone else's fault, not how they played for the other 41 games etc and there real hatred towards us, then now i will relish every bad result,(which knowing them will be someone else's fault), bad spell of form,(which will be someone else's fault), and relegation, (which will be someone else's fault) etc. I will rub my hands with glee come the certain implosion once Martin O'Neill will see's all the money he was promised was just a lie.

Have you ever seen that ridiculous named stadium, (why could'nt they name it something original instead of copying Benfica's,its a pathetic name) ever full.

Never have i seen that ground full and they say there passionate !!. Come ON the TOON, now that's what i call a big club

The Rev

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread