What are you currently listening to? (4 Viewers)

mrtrench

Someone else posted this first - I was looking for it as I assumed this thread. Great call whoever it was, this is excellent and I keep playing over and over

dutchman

Here's another "plastic fox" :D
33D3DADC00000578-0-image-a-85_1462373337085.jpg

Gazolba

Some lovely music and amazing dancing:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Someone else posted this first - I was looking for it as I assumed this thread. Great call whoever it was, this is excellent and I keep playing over and over

That was me.....I posted it in the "greatest singer of all time" thread......

British DIY Indie music is thriving....if you like that, you'll probably like these:

jimmyhillsfanclub

....and I'm currently listening to the Wave Pictures.......one of Britains finest & criminally under-rated live bands....Dave Tattersall is one of the finest guitarists about at the moment....

trevelfarandwide

Trashmen, Surfin' Bird. It's like musical amphetamine, soon as it kicks in, you're up and doing shit before you know it.

clint van damme

6music were saying something about a load of old bands doing a gig or tour so them and Nedz are playing again together

HAHA! Knew I should have taken the farewell gig bit with a pinch of salt. I think their farewell gigs are now into double figures!

Pipehitterz

HAHA! Knew I should have taken the farewell gig bit with a pinch of salt. I think their farewell gigs are now into double figures!
I checked and it's 2 sold out gigs next month.
They state it's the last ones ever.

I never pay attention to 'last ' gigs.
my very first gig was status quo 'end of the Road ' tour 1984 They're still going to this day

lifeskyblue

Just listening to a prince buster album after his sad demise last week. Still a great sound and such an influence on specials and madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joy Division

Anybody going to see Mogwai at Coventry Cathedral tonight?

Well anybody who didn't go possibly missed one of the finest musical events to happen in the city. Just an incredible performance by a great band in a sold out beautiful venue.

trevelfarandwide

Heard it on the radio this morning, on the school run - it even had my five year old bopping. :)

Haven't heard it for aaaaaages...New Radicals ~ You Get What You Give.

Pipehitterz

I've been listening to dusky lately and recently discovered a dude called ' burial '. Had a couple albums out in the noughtys. Mellow house / electronic music

clint van damme

I've been listening to dusky lately and recently discovered a dude called ' burial '. Had a couple albums out in the noughtys. Mellow house / electronic music
I always thought his first album was more dubstep. One of these characters who no-one knew his real identity.

Captain Dart

A Torchomatic post earlier tonight set me off on a Lou Reedathon

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just dug out one of my old albums out. "Unicorn" - Tyrannosaurus Rex (Before they shortened it to T. Rex) Bolan at his best! Blasting out his best stuff from 1969!

Nick

Administrator

I feel like I am the only person under 50 who dabbles in here and went to nightclubs rather than Jazz bars or something.

I don't think you are even ready for some Tinchy Stryder.

Users who are viewing this thread