What do you want to see on SBT? (2012) (1 Viewer)

Each thread does get an id, can i ask why you would want that?

Can't see thread ID.

Because of the sheer volume of Threads/POsts (which is great) many topics reoccur and if I respond I sometimes need to delve into previous submissions for original data/facts - so if the thread has an ID it will be easier to retrieve - that's all really

PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Is it possible to get an overview of all of my posts? Maybe under my profile or something. It would make it easier to track posts. At the moment I post and come back and have to search for the thread.

If you click on your name (or anyone else's for that matter) you will then be shown a view all posts link. Easy.

Sky Blues

"Have a look for an App called Tapatalk, it is about 99p I think but well worth it for using the site on an ipad" <- Thanks Nick. I don't mind particularly mind reading the forum on an iPad without TapaTalk. The only thing I miss is the reply with quote button. If we could just have that little addition that would be ace. Thanks for your work on SBT.
Other than that, I like the away grounds and opposing fans ideas already mentioned.

mds

How about a subforum in the coventry city football forum for all the off field matters, wether its to arrange protest, sisu hate, acl/council hate love whatever, the main City forum is rammed with the off field matters and a lot of crap just getting repeated over and over, at least if there is a seperate forum its out of site for those just want to read/discuss the clubs football related issues.

mds

lol, my bad, perhaps i should of visited more when i first joined :) only taken 5 yrs too look here regular!

Houchens Head

Just a thought Nick, but what about a separate page for people that want to buy or sell City memorabilia? Programmes, autographs, photos, replica shirts etc. Just stick to Cov City stuff at first then maybe other stuff if it proves popular enough?
Thoughts anyone else?

Houchens Head

I could setup a classifieds, but then who is responsible if people get ripped off :(

That could be an issue Nick, but as with anyone who carries classified ads - newspapers, eBay, and many other sites - if you were to put a disclaimer on the site, there would be no comeback on yourself or SBT. This is something that two people (buyer and vendor) would have to agree on how best to conduct the sale.
I just thought that as there are many posters on here (and non-posters who browse now and again), that to have somewhere they could buy from fellow City fans, items they may have been chasing for years, was a good idea.

Houchens Head

Further to my comments, Nick, there are always people on here looking for tickets to games, or have excess tickets to sell off, travel arrangements to games (coaches and car share etc). There's more to this than meets the eye.

Grendel

Everyone who has multiple identies outed.

Users who are viewing this thread