What do you want to see on Sky Blues Talk? (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I think the chatbox is good for small talk not worthy of a thread/post so it stops the forum's being flooded with crap. A lot more people seem to be signing up to SBT now in my opinion... I don't think the chatbox is overused in a way that it takes away threads.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I just think that what is said on it can be said on here.

Coventry La La La

I personally really like the chat box especially the part where it shows rescent threads.... its only for small talk I can't see how its possibly taking anythink away from threads....

Last edited:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
How about a dedicated part of the forum (like the New Sky Blues section) that can be used for us to put our sky blues related photos on :) Then people can share their pictures from away games, home games or maybe our strong Irish following can post some pictures of them flying the CCFC flag over in Ireland or whatever distant lands we go to on our holidays. Just a thought, might add a nice personal touch to the forum :) It can be called 'Loyal Supporters' :p

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Personally I think they would be better in a dedicated thread out in the open where they are all in one place otherwise you would have to go through people's profiles to look at pics....

jphccfc

like the chat box and think its a great idea to have a forum for people to upload pics and videos from the game

Coventry La La La

The "Rescent matches" needs to be updated or removed.

Perhaps a couple more arcade games to add to the competition as alot of the current highscores are extremly hard to beat.

Anyone else got some ideas they would like to share? :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread