what is going on with ccfc and investors (1 Viewer)

paul1978

im sorry to go on about this but i thought during the close season we will hear some news
about new investment in cov so far since season ended ive heard nothing
with the new season almost a month away
i really hope things start to make better progress than recently
i doubt anything will come off gary hoffman now or any other future takeover
sadly i think we could be dreaming there .....
and for those who come on here and say well sisu are keeping us aflout
well THAT ALL!!!
WE NEED DECENT INVESTMENT ALL OVER THE CLUB
i for one do not believe sisu have that investment
oh and what happened to the protest group on facebook???

OyJimmy

Glad someone is still asking the questions. I'm totally browned off with the club. Got a season ticket god know's why. But will probably watch another team next year and take a break from this rubbish if nothing changes.

paul1978

Glad someone is still asking the questions. I'm totally browned off with the club. Got a season ticket god know's why. But will probably watch another team next year and take a break from this rubbish if nothing changes.

fair comment
its sadly becoming a joke now
and im not as excited for next season as i should be yet maybe i will change when season comes but not sure...

Jimthor

im sorry to go on about this but i thought during the close season we will hear some news
about new investment in cov so far since season ended ive heard nothing
with the new season almost a month away
i really hope things start to make better progress than recently
i doubt anything will come off gary hoffman now or any other future takeover
sadly i think we could be dreaming there .....
and for those who come on here and say well sisu are keeping us aflout
well THAT ALL!!!
WE NEED DECENT INVESTMENT ALL OVER THE CLUB
i for one do not believe sisu have that investment
oh and what happened to the protest group on facebook???

What exactly are we protesting against?
SISU have invested quite a bit into the club and not taken anything out. They're actively looking for new investors to take up minority shareholding positions, but that's not as easy as just nipping out the house and chatting to a rich man.

As far as the Hoffman takeover, god knows what's going on there. He says he wants to lead a takeover, but until i see any evidence of a consortium forming, it's all talk no walk.

paul1978

What exactly are we protesting against?
SISU have invested quite a bit into the club and not taken anything out. They're actively looking for new investors to take up minority shareholding positions, but that's not as easy as just nipping out the house and chatting to a rich man.

As far as the Hoffman takeover, god knows what's going on there. He says he wants to lead a takeover, but until i see any evidence of a consortium forming, it's all talk no walk.

im not protesting but there is a protest group on facebook well least there was they gone very quiet recently.

fanta80

So you are seriously going to support another team because you percieve things to be going wrong? Well that is another example of fickle fans. If everything was goin well on the pitch and we were challenging for promotion and yet had then same board and off-field problems im almost certain all these moaners wouldnt mention it at all instead basking in having a winning team.

Users who are viewing this thread