What team tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

Spagbol

With the injuries, suspensions etc, we will see one of our weakest teams play against Barnsley. I am going for a 5 man midfield with Leon up front. Something like this

Murphy
Phillips. Willis. Webster. Adams

Christie. Baker. Fleck. Daniels. Moussa

Clarke

I would like to see Christie further forward, and Phillips is an able replacement. Looking forward to it. Pusb

tom88

With the injuries, suspensions etc, we will see one of our weakest teams play against Barnsley. I am going for a 5 man midfield with Leon up front. Something like this

Murphy

Clarke

I would like to see Christie further forward, and Phillips is an able replacement. Looking forward to it. Pusb

Could be potential however with Moussa and baker swapping - Moussa likes to play central

runner

I don't think that is too weak a side really, particularly if the new striker gets clearance to play.

RFC

I'll trust in SP, new signing could start (if cleared) but should be on the bench! PUSB!

Sky Blue Harry H

Even if he is, I think SP should give one or two a rest if not fully fit - if he plays a few kids and the likes of Barton and we get beat, I think most fans will take it on the chin in exchange for a fit team and 3 points in the next home game?:thinking about:

skybluelee

Even if he is, I think SP should give one or two a rest if not fully fit - if he plays a few kids and the likes of Barton and we get beat, I think most fans will take it on the chin in exchange for a fit team and 3 points in the next home game?:thinking about:

'Home'.

Yes, I would take a 5-0 beating 2mw for a 1-0 scrappy win at shitfields next Sat.

Jay88

Murphy

Clarke

Decent lookin side that. Phillips looks decent when stepping in and Christie is good going forward so would suit right midfield role. Looked like Baker was drifting more centrally at Rotherham and sent the penalty up.

johnwillomagic

Hmm, Barnsley are shakey defensively and last time we played one up top was hardly convincing so would still stick to 4-4-2 as what we know.

Murphy
Christie
Webster
Willis
Adams
Fleck
Moussa
Baker
Barton
Daniels
Clarke

Subs: Burge, Haynes, New Striker, Phillips, Maund

We are a bit thin on the ground mind not too optimistic on this one - hoping they prove me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread