What the hell?!? (1 Viewer)

Otis

I wake up this morning to find Donald Trump still in office after a couple of hours and NOT assassinated!

What on earth is going on? Very disappointing.

Come on people, you can do better than this.

Grrrrr.....

SkyBlueCoco88

Think there maybe more security than every before near the Oval Office for the next 4 years!!!!

In all seriousness, I have been waiting for him to come out say "Look I'm sorry, this was just a joke that's gone a little too far! I haven't got any interest in this job I just ran for president for shits and giggles!"

eastwoodsdustman

I think its time the assasination attempt sweepstake is up and running. I'll start by nominating his 8th month in office. Just enough time in power for the CIA to really hate him.

Otis

I think its time the assasination attempt sweepstake is up and running. I'll start by nominating his 8th month in office. Just enough time in power for the CIA to really hate him.
8th month? I will take the 8th minute thank you very much.

Malaka

I dont think for a minute we would have been back of the queue, I think that Cameron got him to say it as a threat in an attempt to have us remain

Gazolba

Can Trump do any worse than the Presidents that preceded him?
Take a look at the US National Debt 20 TRILLION and increasing every second.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

dancers lance

People like you would have appeased the Nazis.
Now, I am no Trump fan but I find it abhorrent that people would call someone a Nazi because they have a different point of view than them (which has become the norm, the 'go to' weasel word of the ultra left) is Obama beyond criticism? is anyone that would question any of his failings a Nazi? I think that people who use this term as the first response to anyone that has a different opinion than them need to take a good hard look at themselves, and ask if they are not part of the problem, one of the reasons why people like Trump are winning power. I tend to find that the majority of people that jump to use this term would have been the first to surrender or run from the fight should they have been alive in the second world war.

Last edited:

dancers lance

Love the way he refers to the country as America! Imbecile
Pete, I am not sure on your opinion regarding Trump and I would not like to be presumptuous but as a man with strong religious convictions I would have thought that you would approve of his Faith? I lost count how many times he Said 'God' 'jesus christ' in what was a very religious inauguration. Also, he has appointed a women to oversee the running of the american education system who is devoted to teaching 'creation science' and making it a 'true vessel for the teaching of christ' and his stance on abortion is surely a christian one?

CJ_covblaze

The fact he got in is unbelievable. Worse still he was probably the better option. Crazy world.

Users who are viewing this thread