What they want (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Some people could post on here that they've seen Elvis down the local pub having a pint of mild and some clowns would swallow it
Elvis was always a Budweiser man.

letsallsingtogether

Or maybe it's leaked to get people angry and worked up ;)
giphy.gif

covcity4life

Once again people using terms like swallowing it. Like they are so smart and noone else is.

Its a rumour. You take it with apinch of salt. Maybe its true maybe its not

Dare talk aboit it and you must 100% believe it though?!

Wtf is a forum temember.

hotrod

So on FB from Tony who has been correct on alot of things especially early news on intended bid
Tony McDonald: They want 30 million and Ryton

Guess that's that then, dream is over

According to KMPG for what it is worth, Leicester City FC are valued at £462 million pounds,so how does that compare with our value?

Regards

skybluetony176

According to KMPG for what it is worth, Leicester City FC are valued at £462 million pounds,so how does that compare with our value?

Regards

You're probably talking about an accounting valuation there not a sales valuation. A more usable guide would be to look at a club like wolves who were sold last year for £45M as a championship club with it's own ground, it's own training ground, it's own CAT2 academy and facilities, a championship squad and IIRC purchased without any debt so unencumbered.

hotrod

Esoterica

Once again people using terms like swallowing it. Like they are so smart and noone else is.
Its a rumour. You take it with apinch of salt. Maybe its true maybe its not

Dare talk aboit it and you must 100% believe it though?!

Wtf is a forum temember.
That's going to be our next signing - Temember Covfefe.

Astute

Regards
About £462m more than us.

Captain Dart

I am and I'm not.
If that is their demand then it's totally unreasonable but at least we know where we stand - we're stuck with the fuckers.
If it's true of course.
Been a lot of hope in the last month or so but this will extinguish it completely.

On the other hand SISU are stuck with the club unless they sell. Give it a few more years and they'll sell at a reasonable price, if anyone is still interested by then.

SkyblueBazza

Regards
Given that Sunderland received £93m last season from the Premiership alone...plus the parachute payments they will receive...& the fact we are a world away from even where Sunderland are at - £30m would be way over the odds imo

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hotrod

Given that Sunderland received £93m last season from the Premiership alone...plus the parachute payments they will receive...& the fact we are a world away from even where Sunderland are at - £30m would be way over the odds imo

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Given the criteria KMPG use, I would think that SISU would have to give each fan £1million each to be allowed to leave.

Regards.

ajsccfc

According to a Coventry City Vice President, who posted his thoughts on the CNS Sport Facebook page...

....but one which should appease some of Sisu's investors and one we have no reason to doubt given the credibility of the person who posted his thoughts with the following on the CNS Sport Facebook page

"Sorry but joy seppala is not willing to talk to them unless they offer her £6000000. Sixty million pounds. Ok"

You'd name the person if you were writing this article surely

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
So who has access to the CNS Sport facebook page and could show us this post?

Seriously how is it random people claim to "know" more than the people making the bids? it really doesn't help matters making all these claims or leaking misinformation, and if they are connected with the consortium then its unprofessional and raises a lot of questions & doubts

If 60m true I guess CCFC is not for sale then................. it would save everyone (including her) a lot of trouble & effort if Seppala simply stated it is not for sale....... SBT would be pretty quiet though

Its all just rumour, Chinese whispers and ego. I don't believe any of it

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
"Sorry but joy seppala is not willing to talk to them unless they offer her £6000000. Sixty million pounds. Ok"

That's 6 million not 60 someone can't count 0000's

No idea why nobody noticed that!

Get the cash out then ;)

LB87ccfc

30M lmao, some clueless guy on FB who seriously knows nothing projects a figure and most on here take as gospel and start giving up, its comical it really is. SISU for one are not interested in dealing with GH, they don't like him, its personal, the trust getting involved only makes matters worse. Its going to be a long drawn out saga.

Senior Vick from Alicante

I think if you are holding all the cards in a poker game you would genuinely try to bluff the other players and start high. Most of the posters on here with some financial acumen believe that a cash up front figure of 12 to 13 would see them walk especially if Ryton was included. Half way between what is being quoted as a buy it now price and the offers on the table would give a good indication of where the bid needs to be, wether its value for money is a different matter. Let's hope a City fan wins the Euro tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread