What they want (1 Viewer)

ready_96

Get the club in the championship and it would be worth a 30+ mil gamble, even with the stadium and training ground issues.

I dont think they'll ever accept a mediocre offer, they'll just take us to the BPA and the whole saga will continue.

Nick

Administrator
Get the club in the championship and it would be worth a 30+ mil gamble, even with the stadium and training ground issues.

I dont think they'll ever accept a mediocre offer, they'll just take us to the BPA and the whole saga will continue.

Do we want an owner to just come in for a gamble? Sounds a bit like the owners we have now.

ready_96

Do we want an owner to just come in for a gamble? Sounds a bit like the owners we have now.

Well every investment in football is a gamble really isn't it. My point is...for them to sell they need a large figure, and to make that figure viable we need to be higher than league 2

The Reverend Skyblue

So on FB from Tony who has been correct on alot of things especially early news on intended bid
Tony McDonald: They want 30 million and Ryton

Guess that's that then, dream is over
Good luck with that is all I say.

So they want 30 million for a club in league 2 with absolutely no assets whatsoever, Christ they are shit business people. If I was a trillionaire I wouldn't pay that, its taking the piss for a start.
The 30 million also pays for all the shit decisions they have made sine 2007, that have put the club 60 odd million in debt. No businessman in the world would pay 30 million and 6 million giveaway for the training ground, what fucking planet are they on.
They will sell when SISU have to regularly put more and money into the club ,which most likely will be many times in the coming season on 5000 crowds.
This has to be a bullshit post from Tony McDonald whoever he is, they will be very lucky to get 10-13 million max without Ryton, the club has no assets full stop, they will be lucky to get any serious bidders at all so they will have to keep funding us or sell at a very heavy loss

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
What part of "I'm not looking for payback" from the consortium's major backer don't you understand Nick? The guys making bids for our Club are CCFC lovers not non descript business men/women.

What are you on about? It just shows you don't read things.

Nick

Administrator
Who else is sitting back with a beer and a nice cigar in the sun ,viewing the next few hours of SBK and Nick go at it

I'm not sure what there is to go at, he clearly hasn't read something and started windmilling not having a clue what about.

I'd have a beer but not so much the cigar!

giphy.gif

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm not sure what there is to go at, he clearly hasn't read something and started windmilling not having a clue what about.

I'd have a beer but not so much the cigar!

giphy.gif
you two should get married, its quite entertaining if you are in the right mood. I'll leave the cigar to later then.

Nick

Administrator
yes of course. its always everyone else nick. we get it.

You could just read back through the thread and see exactly what happened.

Why would you though when people can just start throwing poor attempts at windmills with people like SBK?

Nick

Administrator
It is. Can you stop doing it please.

Try reading the thread back then.

If you still struggle I'd suggest heading over and using the Telegraph site instead.

I'm not sure SBK's complete misunderstanding of a post needs breaking down into baby words for you.

skybluetony176

Try reading the thread back then.

If you still struggle I'd suggest heading over and using the Telegraph site instead.

I'm not sure SBK's complete misunderstanding of a post needs breaking down into baby words for you.

I am thick remember. Yawn ;)

Nick

Administrator
Hardly proving anything other than that all over any thread you can though, which is a shame as it was a decent discussion up until then.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Good luck with that is all I say.

So they want 30 million for a club in league 2 with absolutely no assets whatsoever, Christ they are shit business people. If I was a trillionaire I wouldn't pay that, its taking the piss for a start.
The 30 million also pays for all the shit decisions they have made sine 2007, that have put the club 60 odd million in debt. No businessman in the world would pay 30 million and 6 million giveaway for the training ground, what fucking planet are they on.
They will sell when SISU have to regularly put more and money into the club ,which most likely will be many times in the coming season on 5000 crowds.
This has to be a bullshit post from Tony McDonald whoever he is, they will be very lucky to get 10-13 million max without Ryton, the club has no assets full stop, they will be lucky to get any serious bidders at all so they will have to keep funding us or sell at a very heavy loss
It's an astronomical amount to put people off. In the same way we once valued Andy Morrell at £12 million.

No point in people constantly shouting "it's not worth it" they know that. It's a way of saying we don't want to sell..

Nick

Administrator
It's an astronomical amount to put people off. In the same way we once valued Andy Morrell at £12 million.

No point in people constantly shouting "it's not worth it" they know that. It's a way of saying we don't want to sell..

But Sky Blues? chairman Mike McGinnity insists: ?A club would have no chance if they came in with an offer of £2-3 million for Andy Morrell.

If you are talking about silly money of £10-12 million then we would have to consider it. But for £1 million to £3 million, forget it.

giphy.gif

Hobo

Or maybe it's leaked to get people angry and worked up ;)

Well you shouldn't get angry and worked up; calm down.

Anyway, what they want today might be different to next week or next year. Any figure before an actual sale is speculation no matter who it comes from. Only on completion of a deal can the sale figure be confirmed.

oldfiver

So who has access to the CNS Sport facebook page and could show us this post?

Seriously how is it random people claim to "know" more than the people making the bids? it really doesn't help matters making all these claims or leaking misinformation, and if they are connected with the consortium then its unprofessional and raises a lot of questions & doubts

If 60m true I guess CCFC is not for sale then................. it would save everyone (including her) a lot of trouble & effort if Seppala simply stated it is not for sale....... SBT would be pretty quiet though

Its all just rumour, Chinese whispers and ego. I don't believe any of it

Chinese whispers - Michael Byng?

letsallsingtogether

Nick you are giving a like to something you are a part of, if not fueling for what ever reason.
You do have a bad habit of asking posters to reread what you have written, or just telling them to head over to the Telegraph site as they are to stupid for this site.

Nick

Administrator
Nick you are giving a like to something you are a part of, if not fueling for what ever reason.
You do have a bad habit of asking posters to reread what you have written, or just telling them to head over to the Telegraph site as they are to stupid for this site.
Have you read what set sbk off in the thread?

clint van damme

Wolves went for £45m earlier in this thread...which highlights the ludicrous variation in speculative rumours & what is reported & what we all choose to believe

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I stand corrected. But it still wouldn't be logical to pay 60 mil for us given the ground situation.

Users who are viewing this thread