What will Appleton's findings reveal ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Administrator Appleton has stated that he is investigating our financial affairs going back to atleast 1995, which seems to coincide with our financial slide. So will that bring previous directors in the limelight or dare i say frame.As bad as SISU are performing presently our financial demise started way before they turned up and much of what went on is shrouded in confidentiality agreements. Will Appleton araise those agreements, could previous directors be in for the high jump and IS this what sisu is looking for if they have been sold a pup. Could sisu go after individual ex-directors for recompense.
I get the feeling this could all get very interesting.

Manchester_sky_blue

I suspect he will conclude that we don't have a pot to piss in and that previous directors sold the family silver to pay for beer and hookers. Just my guess :D

James Smith

Maybe that he has paid off his mortgage and has a very long five star first class holiday booked thanks to the fees he's earned?

Paxman II

Administrator Appleton has stated that he is investigating our financial affairs going back to atleast 1995, which seems to coincide with our financial slide. So will that bring previous directors in the limelight or dare i say frame.As bad as SISU are performing presently our financial demise started way before they turned up and much of what went on is shrouded in confidentiality agreements. Will Appleton araise those agreements, could previous directors be in for the high jump and IS this what sisu is looking for if they have been sold a pup. Could sisu go after individual ex-directors for recompense.
I get the feeling this could all get very interesting.

This is a point worth raising. These directors may have a lot to answer for.
I may be wrong but was Joe Elliott one of them?

Users who are viewing this thread