What will make you buy a season ticket? (1 Viewer)

What would make you get a ST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astute

Christ do you have some kind of device that activates when wasps are discussed in a negative way?
Must be the same one you have when there is a negative post about SISU.

Grendel

Must be the same one you have when there is a negative post about SISU.

Including when I make negative posts about them? Ok

italiahorse

Christ do you have some kind of device that activates when wasps are discussed in a negative way?
.. and do you have one that picks up on sensible reasoning that puts Sisu in a bad light ?
You do more speaking for them than Tim Fisher. Have we ever seen you in the same room as him ?

clint van damme

.. and do you have one that picks up on sensible reasoning that puts Sisu in a bad light ?
You do more speaking for them than Tim Fisher. Have we ever seen you in the same room as him ?

Don't agree with everything G says regarding sisu, but he posted something slating them the other day. You would rather iron the creases out of your ball sack than criticise wasps.

italiahorse

Don't agree with everything G says regarding sisu, but he posted something slating them the other day. You would rather iron the creases out of your ball sack than criticise wasps.

I'm past fighting Wasps.
Do those still fighting want a deal with them or not ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

italiahorse

past fighting them? You're in bed with them.
You're right, we may have to do a deal with them, I'd begrudgingly accept it, doesn't mean I'd rather they weren't here.

So what sort of deal do you think Sisu will get while they are trying to get rid of them ?

italiahorse

if we're lucky, a short term one. I'm talking about post sisu, if and when that day comes.

So your working on an 'if'.
Then we continue to tread water and others will plan without us.
Don't moan when it happens because that's what you wanted.

clint van damme

So your working on an 'if'.
Then we continue to tread water and others will plan without us.
Don't moan when it happens because that's what you wanted.

do you think sisu are going to get involved in anything long term with the club?

I'm talking about new owners, realistically the first thing they would have to do is sort out where the team are going to play and the academy. That would quite possibly mean doing a deal with wasps. Hence my comment about begrudgingly accepting it.

italiahorse

do you think sisu are going to get involved in anything long term with the club?

I'm talking about new owners, realistically the first thing they would have to do is sort out where the team are going to play and the academy. That would quite possibly mean doing a deal with wasps. Hence my comment about begrudgingly accepting it.

Whoever is in charge of the club should work towards a 10 year running deal with Wasps.
In parallel a new stadium can be planned if owners want and the process will probably take the best part of 10 years.
That way Wasps/Higgs etc can plan ahead with us committed for 10 years.

clint van damme

Whoever is in charge of the club should work towards a 10 year running deal with Wasps.
In parallel a new stadium can be planned if owners want and the process will probably take the best part of 10 years.
That way Wasps/Higgs etc can plan ahead with us committed for 10 years.

that's pretty much how I would see any deal going. If new owners were serious about trying to build a new stadium I would imagine a 5 year deal with another 5 year option in case a new stadium wasn't viable or the time frame was longer than expected.
However, I still wouldn't be happy about our involvement with them and I certainly wouldn't go and watch them, they shouldn't be here, no matter whose fault that is,

Captain Dart

Tim Fisher lost his deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread