What would you do? (1 Viewer)

moleyskyblue

Just a quick question! Going abroad soon and normally take my cov shirt ,what would you do.(a) dont take it and void all knowledge of cov (b) take it but just wear it in room and toilet (c) wear in bar and hope you bump into a cov like you normally do both get pissed in despair and abuse sisu or (d) wear it round pool with pride and dont give a shit. Thanks

Nonleagueherewecome

C & D. Never be ashamed!

Grendel

Just a quick question! Going abroad soon and normally take my cov shirt ,what would you do.(a) dont take it and void all knowledge of cov (b) take it but just wear it in room and toilet (c) wear in bar and hope you bump into a cov like you normally do both get pissed in despair and abuse sisu or (d) wear it round pool with pride and dont give a shit. Thanks

Clearly you can't wear it. This would be deemed advertising the evil sisu. Just think someone could witness you wearing it and like your style. They may go in the Internet and purchase a shirt themselves leaving the whole not a penny more (now known as NOPM) in tatters.

Astute

I am always proud to be born and dragged up in Cov. Maybe not proud of SISU but proud of my football club. Living on the west coast of England shows me how we are remembered for our past. We may not have done much over the years that we remembered, but we always managed a result or two each season.

Astute

Clearly you can't wear it. This would be deemed advertising the evil sisu. Just think someone could witness you wearing it and like your style. They may go in the Internet and purchase a shirt themselves leaving the whole not a penny more (now known as NOPM) in tatters.

So SISU are our new sponsors next season? :jerkit:

Gray

I wore mine on holiday in crete. And the locals thought it was a man city top. So at worst you'll just look like a glory boy

Grendel

So SISU are our new sponsors next season? :jerkit:

No but they are the club and anyone supporting the club on here is deemed as loving sisu and remember no one is supposed to buy merchandise so promoting in such a way is surely a product placement style of marketing.

Nonleagueherewecome

No but they are the club and anyone supporting the club on here is deemed as loving sisu and remember no one is supposed to buy merchandise so promoting in such a way is surely a product placement style of marketing.

SISU aren't the club. Not even the owners any more...we've got new owners. They're called Otium.

Astute

So if we move out of Cov you will still buy tickets and the new strip as you support SISU as you support Cov :whistle:

SkyBlueCharlie

This is worthy of a proper poll!

deanocity3

I'm taking 10 cov tops and 5 shorts and socks,trackie top on my hols always do.:p
Trouble was last year jogging down the front at Torquay at 9pm saw 15 lads walking towards me,I thought oh shit.
Then one lad shouted Sky Blue Army.they were on a stag do from cov.:p:p

The Reverend Skyblue

You must wear it molesky , one good reason is its a great talking point for fellow footie fans abroad, you can spread word of our plight to fellow fans from Britain or continental Europe.
You will always get someone come over to you and say ,I remember 87, or from someone who doesn't know the shirt they may say, who are they mate, and then you can tell them of our story/history and all our recent woes, helping spread the word across boundaries.

Never be ashamed to wear it, I always take one of my older shirts and I like to see the faces of the blokes around the pool when they see it.

ccfcway

I despise SISU
I havent been to a home game since Leeds about 2 years ago
I will not be giving them a penny more
I am completely demorlised by the way the club is going

I say "D"

I am still proud to support the sky blues, and it make take years, but i can guarantee one thing,

As long as I am living, I will have an large interest in CCFC LONG after SISU have gone !

Be proud to support CCFC.

moleyskyblue

Must admit some of the looks you get from the man u and chelsea shirt wearers do make me laugh,dont know whether they think who the feck are they

oakey

If it is a holiday wear it but say you cannot talk about the club it's too painful and will ruin your holiday, look choked, get bought loads of sympathy drinks.

oakey

Must admit some of the looks you get from the man u and chelsea shirt wearers do make me laugh,dont know whether they think who the feck are they
Play the glories at their own game. Ask what shirt it is. Ask what league they play in. Pretend you don't watch the Prem as you are not a TV armchair fan. No atmosphere.
Ask them what other tele programmes they like.

Users who are viewing this thread