What's the deal at Chelsea? (1 Viewer)

steve82

Andy Carroll, Peter Crouch, Ashley Barnes... this isn't your average Chelsea transfer list.

That's the sort of transfer list we've had to put up with, not the sort of deals you'd expect from Chelsea. They are becoming a laughing stock.

What's going down at the bridge, anyone got a clue?

Another goal from Biamou and he will be on the list!

wingy

Andy Carroll, Peter Crouch, Ashley Barnes... this isn't your average Chelsea transfer list.

That's the sort of transfer list we've had to put up with, not the sort of deals you'd expect from Chelsea. They are becoming a laughing stock.

What's going down at the bridge, anyone got a clue?

Another goal from Biamou and he will be on the list!
Looks like someone is trying to undermine the other, board V Manager or vice-versa.

ccfcway

also think that arsenal have done ok out of the Miki v Sanchez deal in comparison to the contract length he will do well at arsenal

steve82

It's all very strange, it's a type of plan B for a Leicester or Burnley size club. Not Chelsea... still it's a pay day for someone who will likely play 5 games at the most in the next 12 months.

ccfcway

still cant get my head around the fact they could have had de bruyne, Salah and Lukaku up front if they kept them

steve82

still cant get my head around the fact they could have had de bruyne, Salah and Lukaku up front if they kept them

I find they money being exchanged in the premier league disgusting, it's becoming detached from the rest of the leagues.

If you could go back to 1991/92 prior to sky I'd cap it all to a sensible amount and make it about the manager selling the project not the 5 year contract on 100k+ a week.

Bizarre as it may sound I'd rather watch championship, L1, L2 or national league football on TV over the premier league.

Money has killed the beautiful game.

Covstu

Some really bizarre links over the last week or so. Crouch doesn’t get a game for stoke!

mark82

They have Tammy Abraham. He is so much better than every player they've been linked with AND counts towards Home Grown eligibility.

Crazy isn't it. It's a bit like signing Barkley when you've already got Loftus-Cheek and sent him out on loan.

Users who are viewing this thread