What's the point in (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

Having managers at your football cub , if they don't bring in the players they want ? run the team how they want ?? surely ,they're just a face for the football club and nothing more ??? what say you ????

fellatio_Martinez

Having managers at your football cub , if they don't bring in the players they want ? run the team how they want ?? surely ,they're just a face for the football club and nothing more ??? what say you ????
Damn straight!

And while we're at it, what's the deal with pies? Sure, they're tasty but I don't like the idea of the filling being hidden out of sight. If the crusts were transparent I could 100% commit to them.
What say ye?

ajsccfc

What's the point in allowing thread titles when nobody finishes them? And also what about

Bob Latchford

Are you having a dig at CCFC?

Clubs in general . why appoint a ''Manager'' at your football club , if he's not allowed to manage . seems a waste of money and a job , to me .

OffenhamSkyBlue

You just would not believe the number of people at Warwick University who have the name "manager" somewhere in their job title, but manage no-one or nothing!

Terry Gibson's perm

You just would not believe the number of people at Warwick University who have the name "manager" somewhere in their job title, but manage no-one or nothing!

I bet there are one or two directors that direct nothing either, people seem to love titles, they can call me what they want at my place if they pay me more cash

Bob Latchford

12540537_1064695333583006_5519717667604222422_n.jpg
Damn straight!

And while we're at it, what's the deal with pies? Sure, they're tasty but I don't like the idea of the filling being hidden out of sight. If the crusts were transparent I could 100% commit to them.
What say ye?

I say you've been on those Jamaican woodbines again man

Last edited:

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Otis

What's the point of the Carphone Warehouse? It doesn't have carphones and it's not in a warehouse.

Bob Latchford

What's the point of the Carphone Warehouse? It doesn't have carphones and it's not in a warehouse.

I know , it's a mystery .

Bob Latchford

I see your game, I'm clicking on every thread you st- wait, you're crafty.

Feel free to comment on the subject in hand or ignore . your choice .

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

I was actually going to put , it's a Toyah instead of mystery. I knew you'd get it .

Otis

I was actually going to put , it's a Toyah instead of mystery. I knew you'd get it .

I always get her mixed up with Hazel O'Connor.

But then I remember that Wilcox is 6 letters and O'Connor, 7.

I am so grateful O'Connor has 2 'N's otherwise I'd be stumped.

Bob Latchford

I always get her mixed up with Hazel O'Connor.

But then I remember that Wilcox is 6 letters and O'Connor, 7.

I am so grateful O'Connor has 2 'N's otherwise I'd be stumped.

I understand your predicament. I get confused with Micky Gynn and Cyrille Regis

Otis

I understand your predicament. I get confused with Micky Gynn and Cyrille Regis

Ridiculous! Cyrille is much taller.

Thinking about it, I think my problem is that I reckon I have trouble distinguishing ginger people. I can't tell the difference between Toyah, Hazel O'Connor or Ron Weasley.

Bob Latchford

Ridiculous! Cyrille is much taller. He is ?????? :(

Bob Latchford

Well not so sure he is now, but he was.

Maybe Gynny's had a late growth spurt.

Last I heard Gynny was on the door at mothercare .

Captain Dart

Micky Gynn. & Sean Flynn always confused me.

$_35.JPG

coventry-city-micky-gynn-56-panini-football-93-collectable-football-sticker-49296-p.jpg

but I know who Jerome Flynn is, he is rthe cheeky bugger in Game of Thrones

ajsccfc

To think those moustaches were popular in the 90s, whereas you see one now you've already dialled the first two 9s on your phone ready.

Bob Latchford

To think those moustaches were popular in the 90s, whereas you see one now you've already dialled the first two 9s on your phone ready.

You can't keep away can you #Hoiked

Otis

And I have to tell you, moustaches are not at all popular in the Otis household. Not one little bit. The are now banned.

When the moustache first appeared there used to be lots of complaints on issues of crumbs and hygiene and tickling and also of scratching too.

So, after several months of moaning about it, my missus finally decided to have a facial waxing a and the problem was sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread