What's your favourite holiday destination? (1 Viewer)

Bluegirl

We're going to Rome for a weekend in August (shh..... its for my 50th)
Never been.....dont know too much about it..except the obvious stuff.
My favourite place in the world is California - we're lucky enough to have rellies there, so visit every couple of years.
We went to Cyprus for the first time last October - now there's a place I could live quite happily!
BG

Bunnykins

Before I Moved to Coventry I used to go to Benalmadena on the Costa Del Sol Spain I loved it There.

But I've Always wanted To Visit Egypt.

Bluegirl

Egypt's on my 'to do' list.
And my bil has moved to Dubai...so thats on the list too.
I like Spain...went to Tore vieja a few years back and loved it. My brother has just had an apartment built near Murcia...so hoping to go there next year.
In England I love the Lake District, parts of Norfolk and the Southcoast, Bournemouth, Portsmouth way.

Bunnykins

Dubai I've Heard Lovely.

I'm Attracted To Egypt as I'd LoveTo see The Pyramids and Maybe Ride a Camel.:)

Bunnykins

Where's The best place anyone's gone To in This Country, We are Thinking Devon or Cornwell anyone Been To Either.

Peter Griffin

Devon's great. I love it here! It's always nice to go back to Cov, but I don't think we'd live there again (well my wife wouldn't want to be that far from the family). If you want to know anything else about the south-west ask away!

We honeymooned in Malta last year, which was amazing. My Mifsud City shirt got me a couple of free drinks, we went snorkling at the Blue Lagoon (I'm normally scared to go in the sea but it was amazing, and its changed my attitude to swimming, I've got the condfidence now!) and we went to watch Malta v Turkey in a Euro 2008 qualifier, the atmosphere was incredible. I'd love to have those two weeks again!

One day I hope to go to the US, to New York, Chicago, Boston and Memphis (I'm a big Elvis fan! :oops:)

Bunnykins

oh, So you Live in Devon. Wow, So it's Good there then.

Users who are viewing this thread