When did Eric Black go to Blackburn as Assistant? (1 Viewer)

CUS Wyken

First i knew was today when i seen him on SSN.

I see they've picked up some results recently too.

wingy

In all honesty he had started to turn it round a touch before black joined him ,after he got the backing of other managers,he must have a thick skin ,and he's let one or two go ,but i reckon Yakubu was a great signing,or did he come back from a longterm injury ,anyway he's proved instrumental. There are similarities to us ,except the bile from the fans is based on him stabbing Sam in the back ,who obviously has a good track record.

LastGarrison

Left that stuff well alone!!!

They had to call an ambulance in there last night, some geezer went to walk out the door of the bar, stumbled back and forward and then just dropped flat on his back and smashed his head with a right thump!!!

I thought he'd had a heart attack and dropped dead there and then!!! Fuck knows what happened to the geezer but he was out on his feet when he dropped but came around a few minutes later.

Amazing how many old piss heads suddenly become trained doctors!!! :facepalm:

SkyBlueScottie

hahahaha... didn't you know, been in coma for a month :D

Jokes aside, there form been decent lately too.

In the 9 league games since Black joined they have mustered 8 points. In the 9 league games before Black they acheieved 9.

One could highlight that since Black joined they beat Man U and drew with Liverpool, however prior to Black joining they beat Arsenal, and since Black joined they got stuffed 7 by Arsenal. So no, their form has not been decent lately.

CUS Wyken

LG - you know what the Dev is like. Entrepreneurs in all subjects haha.

Scottie - black only been there a month, he's only had 3/4 league games in that time. Where did you get 9 from? I think they've got 4 points from a possible 12.

LastGarrison

LG - you know what the Dev is like. Entrepreneurs in all subjects haha.

Scottie - black only been there a month, he's only had 3/4 league games in that time. Where did you get 9 from? I think they've got 4 points from a possible 12.

Big Bob bent down to see if he was alright and then coudn't get back up himself.

It was like a fucking Carry On movie!

Users who are viewing this thread