Where are the big hitters ? (1 Viewer)

jesus-wept

D-Day is fast approaching and after recent events it is now time for the big players (so-called) to come from the shadows and lead from the front Joe Elliott and Gary Hoffman held a forum in leafy Kenilworth a couple of months ago,outlining their hopes and intentions. HOLD ANOTHER ONE and quick and show us fans you are abit more than a tea and biscuit brigade, the support is there but it is fractured and needs bringing together and quick.

wingy

D-Day is fast approaching and after recent events it is now time for the big players (so-called) to come from the shadows and lead from the front Joe Elliott and Gary Hoffman held a forum in leafy Kenilworth a couple of months ago,outlining their hopes and intentions. HOLD ANOTHER ONE and quick and show us fans you are abit more than a tea and biscuit brigade, the support is there but it is fractured and needs bringing together and quick.
Either that or put it to bed. Like the Preston article don't talk about it ,Do It!! :mad:

jesus-wept

I have concerns re JE and GH. With the recent revelation of that old Chinese takeover possibility and GH saying Duleiu would broker a deal if he could remain chairman i have to question motives and were they selfish. At the time Dulieu remaining chairman was the least of our problem. Getting that takeover up and moving and then sort the chairmanship out when able.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Either that or put it to bed. Like the Preston article don't talk about it ,Do It!! :mad:
Wingy we dont know but maybe they are, then again maybe they're not. Now I know that over the last few weeks we've all learnt enough to pass certain accountancy examinations:facepalm:eek:ne thing if the club are liquidated is there a time period such as when Ltd went into admin that a buyer could come in perhaps osb could tell us

jesus-wept

Wingy we dont know but maybe they are, then again maybe they're not. Now I know that over the last few weeks we've all learnt enough to pass certain accountancy examinations:facepalm:eek:ne thing if the club are liquidated is there a time period such as when Ltd went into admin that a buyer could come in perhaps osb could tell us
I believe there is 28 days i think. Not sure what liquidation would achieve for sisu now though perhaps a business boffin could explain.

Paxman II

They will probably liquidate CCFC Ltd.
As for uncle Joe and the Hoff? Well a tour de force they are not I'm afraid and I warned as much months ago.

Can we just move on and concentrate on what will happen under SISU and try our best to support the football club we all profess to love so much and hope by giving support it will bring needed success on the pitch and any future hope of getting rid of SISU.

italiahorse

They will probably liquidate CCFC Ltd.
As for uncle Joe and the Hoff? Well a tour de force they are not I'm afraid and I warned as much months ago.

Can we just move on and concentrate on what will happen under SISU and try our best to support the football club we all profess to love so much and hope by giving support it will bring needed success on the pitch and any future hope of getting rid of SISU.

How can you support them when their not here :facepalm:

Paxman II

How can you support them when their not here :facepalm:

Let me put t this way...

The Sky Blues play 'away' at Walsall for a couple of seasons say. Would you at least listen on the radio? Bet you would.
They build their own stadium on the outskirts of Coventry (pretty much the same as the Ricoh in geographical terms) and have all the income streams to benefit the club and make the club far more saleable. Would you not go and watch them? Bet you would.

One final point if we are anyway successful this season and sitting in the top 6 will you not go and watch a crucial promotion game or even a JPT semi final at the ground share? Bet you would.

mark82

Let me put t this way...

The Sky Blues play 'away' at Walsall for a couple of seasons say. Would you at least listen on the radio? Bet you would.
They build their own stadium on the outskirts of Coventry (pretty much the same as the Ricoh in geographical terms) and have all the income streams to benefit the club and make the club far more saleable. Would you not go and watch them? Bet you would.

One final point if we are anyway successful this season and sitting in the top 6 will you not go and watch a crucial promotion game or even a JPT semi final at the ground share? Bet you would.

Can honestly say I wouldn't. It's just not convenient for me to do.

Users who are viewing this thread