Where are the signings ? (1 Viewer)

les_miserables

It is my belief that twitter king Brody, the tango man chairman and our new c.e.o. have no intentian of splashing any cash whatsoever on new players and will be relying solely on the free or maybe loan market for new players and I suspect we won't be signing anyone until right upto the big kick-off time. These three are in place just to handle things until SISU ditch us, making any sort of challenge will be a minor miracle from Andy Thorn and I just hope the faithful see things that way and support him through what might turn out to be out toughest season yet,

rob9872

Why are you so miserable Les? Can we help? :)

les_miserables

51 years of supporting this lot, the last 3 suffering the lies and torment of our current owners and just to wrap it up listening to that Canadian prat waffling b**lsh*t.

ccfc_Tom

I'm just used to this lack of spending and urgency and i don't expect it to ever change unless we get a new billionaire owner.

pusbccfc

theres lots of free's out there, i never expected to spend anything anyway...

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I think well get 2 in cheap and in the lower leagues ive faith in thorn lets see what he brings in first, were pushing the panic button a bit way too early yet.;)

procdoc

the most likely scenario is that we will end up with a couple of lower league unknowns, which is fine by me if it means we don't go bust. I think the most realistic target this season is mid-table which in my book is also fine for me to deal with

skybluesteve76

Perhaps it's because the transfer window doesn't officially open until July 1st. Nobodies actually signed anybody yet....only on pre contract agreements.

ajsccfc

Complaining about a lack of signings in June is like wondering why the playoffs aren't sewn up by October.

blueflint

were not going to sign anyone we have no money we may sell again yet lets just hope the young lads can come through we need them :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread