Where did he go? (1 Viewer)

Halftime Orange

Some of you may remember me from many years ago some may not. I recognise a few names on here from 'back in the day' but one prolific name is missing.... The Real Realist.
What happened to the little dodgy scamp and is he still on the wind up?

Ian1779

OK... so I remember a guy called Realist on one of the other forums. He ended up going to prison I believe for forging bank notes. Not sure if the same guy but might explain the absence....

Halftime Orange

That is the very man though his original name was the real realist back in the CET days (yes the telegraph used to have a forum), he got released after his inky ways I remember that. I also remember an utter pain in the arse called Bob Bones and that other guy who faked his own death and pretended to be his younger brother who's name escapes me.

Grendel

That is the very man though his original name was the real realist back in the CET days (yes the telegraph used to have a forum), he got released after his inky ways I remember that. I also remember an utter pain in the arse called Bob Bones and that other guy who faked his own death and pretended to be his younger brother who's name escapes me.

You seem like a boring self indulgent twat to be honest

SkyBlueDom26

Obviously to throw the authorities off the scent....
4959.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread