Where is the best place to buy a motorbike? (1 Viewer)

Alright everyone, now that I work near Leicester I have decided that a motorbike is required to save on fuel.

Anyone reccomend the best place to buy an old 125? I got £300 so just want an old CG or something.

Tried ebay, but they're all too far away. Tried Bike Trader, but they're all proper expensive. I used to buy my bikes from the telegraph but stopped buying that years ago.

Nick

Administrator
Gumtree? Telegraph Website?

You got a bike license or doing it on your driving license?

Hope you aren't gonna try and do the motorway on a 125?

Was gonna do the CBT, nah I go through Wolvey and Sharnford so no motorways :). Might do bike license in a few years, but it's pretty expensive now so will have to save up.

I can never figure out the telegraph motors site, seems pants. Gumtree is normally full of crap in my experience.

Nick

Administrator
I am not sure what day Motors is in the Telegraph, might be worth picking one up on that day!

It's normally Friday/Saturday I think. Just checked Gumtree and there is literally nothing on there that can be used on the road.

Just looked on preloved.co.uk and there are two on there, but not local. It can't be this hard to find an old CG125 can it?????:(

Too expensive. They start at about £800+. Nice quick bikes, would be ideal but i don't have that sort of cash atm. Only want to spend what i've earned from working at CCFC.

Users who are viewing this thread