Where Will England Finish In RWC 2015? (1 Viewer)

Where Will England Finish TheRugby World Cup

• Total voters
The Rugby World Cup is underway and the nation has took the sport to it's heart. I've noticed a few lads here have had a few things to say on the fight for the Webb Ellis Trophy. So, for this weeks Cook's Question, we're having a little vote. Where will England finish in the 2015 Rugby World Cup. Remember, we have a very tricky group, with Wales and Australia in our next 2 games. Can we get all the way to the final in 6 weeks and win for the 2nd time? Vote above and leave a comment explaining your decision. Sports Lounge with Liam Cook kicks off at 10am every Thursday on 98.6 Hillz FM. You can also catch it on the Tune In Radio App or via www.hillzfm.co.uk. If you cant catch the show live, it will be uploaded to my mixcloud page (www.mixcloud.com/liamcook) an hour after the show. Thanks for your help and happy voting

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I don't really give a shit! :claping hands:

lewys33

England's progression depends on this weekend IMO. Lose this weekend and I doubt they will progress.

Australia looked a little sloppy against Fiji but they've shown they have a lot of potential if they can cut the errors out of their game

lewys33

Australia looked a little sloppy against Fiji but they've shown they have a lot of potential if they can cut the errors out of their game

Mainly in the 2nd half but don't take away a brilliant performance from Fiji. They showed exactly what they are capable of.

They've given England and Australia games they didn't expect. Can they cause a shock against an injury hit Wales. More than possible

bringbackrattles

England will get stronger and will beat Wales and will lose the final to the All Blacks.Then again I had South Africa to hammer Japan !

lifeskyblue

To be fair Rattles I think we all felt South Africa would beat Japan. I have England to get to semis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

England will finish nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread