Where's the enjoyment? Whats the point anymore? (1 Viewer)

The soothsayer

You work hard all week, look forward to a bit of light relief, a bit of "happy" time away from the troubles of life.What do WE get? pain, upset, misery. Why are SISU continuing to torture our fans and our club.Sisu what is the point of this any longer? Have you no shame?

Otis

If I wanted pain, upset and misery I would have just stayed home with the wife.

pusbccfc

So depressing, look forward all week to watch my beloved team and get disappointed week in week out.
I have just purchased my peterborough tickets, my 6th away game, in the 5 I have been (Blues,palace,ipswich,leeds,brighton) we have came away with one point.
For some reason I'm still looking forward to the game...

Tonylinc

I just want to know what Sisu's plan is? Surely going down to League 1 will not help them recover any money but that is exactly what is going to happen. I'm confused!

BigCsCheesyGrin

Fair play pusbccfc..Why not..They are still the team you support and a great buzz when you win. Speaking to the many City fans i know, it seems that the main people that go have season tickets, whereas the others really cannot be bothered. Good on you for your loyalty ..pusb !!

Glen

Yep do not go better things to waste my money on like ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkyBlueMania

Recently I've found it hard to maintain an interest in the club from a distance. I don't get to go to games very often and have no intentions of going at all this season. There is no entertainment provided at all.

Users who are viewing this thread