Which areas of Cov or out of town? (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Really... you ask me about djs and I say that I haven't heard of them. That implies I am not interested in CCFC? Have you heard of Dire Straights? I think that is where you are....

It's just funny because you never talk about CCFC, even though that is the purpose of the message board.

Have you even heard of CCFC? I think that is where you are...

Kneeza

I've always considered Hinkley a leicester hole but apparently there is/was a growing Sky Blue contingent. Any web footed resident of Hinkley care to confirm?!
Oi. We need our webbed feet due to all the spilt tears round here.
I was born in Rugby BTW (lots of Le*****er fans there). Moved to Cov. Back to Rugby (ish), moved to Southam, back to Cov, moved to Hinckley (ish), back to Cov, moved to Treacletown (for a mercifully short period of time), back to Hinckley, moved to Skeg (ish) (for employment reasons only. Inundated with Le*****er fans - they haven't enough imagination to go anywhere else for their holidays than this shithole), and back to Hinckley.
Everywhere I've lived (apart from Cov, natch and Southam) seemed to have a majority of Le*****er fans - but maybe I'm just being paranoid?

Kneeza

Visited the Bounty in Hinckley in the 70s with my mates. Got kicked around and had to seek refuge in the Conservative Club. They didn't seem too keen on people from Coventry.... never went back funnily enough.
Decent night out in Tin Hat nowadays TBF (no clubs now - suits me sir, I'm getting too old for that shit - but quite a few decent pubs since Marstons started selling them off to small breweries, and there are now two very decent recent start-up 'micro-pubs' selling lots of good ciders, one of which has become my local). I have never sampled the Conservative Club, and certainly never will...

Users who are viewing this thread