Which Phone do you own? (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Recently just bought the latest Sony Xperia SP. Superb phone moving on from my BB.

Just wondering, which phone do you possess?

Otis

I just bought the cheapest smart phone going.

£49.

ZTE Kis.

Perfectly fine for me and does everything I want it to.

Skyblueloyal

I had the galaxy s2 since it came out love it does all I want and would take a bloody good phone to make me change it

SuperCov

I recently purchased a Samsung galaxy ace 2 for just over £100. Great mid range smart phone.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Brighton Sky Blue

On a £25/month contract for an iPhone 3GS (which I signed last February/March) and the phone itself was free. I'm sick of Apple and after they charged me £120 for a replacement because it couldn't tolerate being rained on once I won't be going back when the contract's up.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Call me old fashioned, but I can't see the need to keep changing phones! It's just a bloody device for talking to people! That's all I want one for anyway! I've had my Nokia 5800 from new (about 3 or 4 years now) and have no intention of changing it until it dies on me or I lose it! It's a brilliant phone. Why do I need to change?

Marty

I've just got myself a Galaxy S3. I'm like Houchens Head. I can't see the need for a new phone every 12 months. Had my old phone for the best part of 5-6 years.

torchomatic

Galaxy S4

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

ajsccfc

I've had my Nokia 5800 from new (about 3 or 4 years now) and have no intention of changing it until it dies on me or I lose it! It's a brilliant phone. Why do I need to change?

How's the battery on it? I had one for two years but it quickly went really bad, sounds like you're not having the same bother.

pusbccfc

Depends what you use them for.

For example when I owned my BlackBerry, if I wanted to take pictures, I'd need a camera. If I wanted to listen to music on the go I'd need my ipod.
Whereas since my change to this fancy handset I can do the lot!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
How's the battery on it? I had one for two years but it quickly went really bad, sounds like you're not having the same bother.

Still the same battery from new. I have to charge it every other day. I'm also on a really low PAYG tariff with O2. It was that good when they started it, they lost money on it and they had to take it off the market a couple of years ago, but because I took it for life, they've had to honour the contract! I top up with £20 about every two or three months or so!

lordsummerisle

iphone 4S, been Apple for nearly 4 years now, had the 3gs before.

Bit fed up of Apple to be honest, works okay, but hate the fact that you're kind of trapped with them by i-tunes having all your contacts etc and not on the simcard or phone.

If anybody can tell me that it's easy enough to change over to another make, then definitely will be next upgrade, iphone 5 just doesn't appeal at all.

Thinking one of either S3, HTC One or Lumia 925 if can sort out transferring contacts and music from itunes easily.

ajsccfc

I've got an iPhone 4 for work which I use for web/email/iPod purposes rather than my personal phone, which is this heap:

nokia-c6-01-ofic-1.jpg

Symbian is the worst OS that doesn't end in '8' I've used, and the screen lock has a habit of ignoring me. Luckily it's got about four weeks before I put it out to pasture and I'm planning to get the Xperia Z.

Covstu

Galaxy S3 for me, fantastic quality screen and good for photo's and video to record the little one growing up. Cant ask for more but when my contract is up i will probably get the latest galaxy as i am really happy with it! The reason i change is the fact that i can!! Generally sell the old phone for about £100 which pays for 3 months phone usage.

Si80

iPhone 5. I've had the iPhone since the first launched. All of my stuff at home is Apple too. Apple TV, iPad, Mac Mini, Macbook Pro and a couple of airport expresses that I can stream music too.

Subscribe to iTunes Match too so I can have all of my music library with me where ever I am in the world :). Need a decent data plan in the UK though!!

ajsccfc

Right on cue my Nokia gave up the ghost, so I've upgraded earlier than early and have the Xperia Z winging it's way to me. I specified black to the guy over the phone yet he's confirmed the purple one. To change I'd have to reject delivery, wait for them to acknowledge this and start the order over again, so meh, purple it is.

As this thread caused my phone to die, I'll send pusbccfc the details to pay half my contract. Fair's fair.
http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/members/2232-pusbccfc

Users who are viewing this thread