Who’s your celebrity lookalike (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve been told I’m the image of Tom Kerridge

tommydazzle

Many years ago probably the early eighties when I was in my twenties , I was on holiday in Cheddar Gorge and I got mistaken for someone I'd never heard of - Bernie Flint, a singer apparently. These 2 girls kept on at me for an autograph and wouldn't believe me that I wasn't him.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

I used to get Freddie Flintoff when he had cropped hair and I didn’t wear glasses. Never saw it myself. Maybe it’s because we’re both tall and handsome.

rob9872

Used to be Magnus Hedman but now I'm fat it's apparently Levi Belfield - the bloody child murderer!

One photo in the paper even I had to do a double take! :(

tom88

I get this all the time

Attachments

• 175A7BE5-3B30-41BE-ABD9-85F23CDE97AA.jpeg
    175A7BE5-3B30-41BE-ABD9-85F23CDE97AA.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 26

Paxman II

I've had a few apparently. Roger Moore, Booby Euing (Dallas), Stephen Segaland laterly Rick Stein. Phew!

Gazolba

I've been told by many people that I look like Gerald McRaney, who was on the "Major Dad" show.
My two daughters look incredibly like Saoirse Ronan and Christina Ricci. The below 3 photos are the closest matches I could find.
Major-Dad-resized.jpg Saoirse-Ronan-resized1.jpg Christina-Ricci-resized1.jpg

Last edited:

Monners

I once got asked a job interview in the early 80's whether I played the guitar, as I must be John Lennon. Its a nose thing I suspect!

Gazolba

Some guy in a photo shop that took my passport photo said I looked like a politician.
I wasn't sure whether to be impressed or offended.

Last edited:

Astute

I got told on here that I look like Dec from Ant and Dec :wideyed:

I suppose there is a bright side. I am a fair bit older than him.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I’ve had Jonny Sexton, Mark Wright (TOWIE one next Ex Liverpool), Craig Gardner & Nathan Jones (Luton manager) in the recent past!
: s

wingy

Back in the day a smidgeon of facial hair would bring remarks of Mark Lawrenson, George Harrison and bizarrely Tom Selleck.
Nowadays it's more like this guy

Nick

Administrator
Back in the day a smidgeon of facial hair would bring remarks of Mark Lawrenson, George Harrison and bizarrely Tom Selleck.
Nowadays it's more like this guy

You say you are a tradesman, are you sure you aren't the mayor of the midlands?

18301262-10213621866759828-7400308482777172669-n-e1495728893398-531x480.jpg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've been told I look a bit like my music hero Dave Gilmore of Pink Floyd. (See my avatar!)
My older brother always got mistaken for Rick Parfitt of Status Quo. He had the same build, same hair, and drove a gold coloured Rolls-Royce. He also owned a really smart thatched roof cottage in Warwick, so when he left there in the morning and drove away in his Rolls, it highlighted people's belief! He even got pulled over by the police once just to ask for his autograph! He happily obliged!

Users who are viewing this thread