who do people want in the final (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

Luton will probably take more fans and maybe sell their allocation, and give us a better chance of winning
Oxford will probably let us have some of their allocation, but probably give us a pasting

For me it is Luton, just because I have a friends who are Luton fans who are also hoping to be there, but no emotional attachment either way to Oxford

covcity4life

luton as they are in lower league and oxford already beaten us this year

but i doubt it will matter much,its gonna be a hard game for us

i know most are happy with day out and it will be a great experience regardless i agree but...........i really wanna win

Otis

I don't really mind to be honest, but if it is all about the winning the thing rather than just the day out, then Luton.

bawtryneal

Either way will be a great day out.
Don't think it makes any difference who we play. It's all about which team is up for it on the day and who wants it the most. Also, individual errors can play a big part.
Remember 16/05/87
Is our name on the Cup.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Prefer Luton as I think we will have more chance against them, Oxford already having well beaten us this season.
Also Oxford are my second team, having lived there for over twenty years so don't want divided loyalties on the day.
Always used to come to Coventry for the weekend to see my family (and the football) when
City were at home, then the other weekends went to Oxford home games (when big Ron Atkinson was their captain)
so led a busy football life.
Having said that, City are,
and always will be, my team. No contest!

no_loyalty

Luton for me, as my boss is an Oxford fan (but has a season ticket at Villa), if they win it I will never hear the end of it

Majik

Oxford - I've friends who are Oxford fans, and we owe them a thumping... (the team, not my friends).

torchomatic

Luton. We might keep the defeat to under four against them..

stevefloyd

I will be disappointed if we don't win but I will still celebrate down in Londidunum after anyway like we did

hutch1972

luton as they are in lower league and oxford already beaten us this year

but i doubt it will matter much,its gonna be a hard game for us

i know most are happy with day out and it will be a great experience regardless i agree but...........i really wanna win
We also have beaten Oxford as well.

scottccfc

No, I'll miss it. I'll be back in hospital by then probably until June. My son will be there though and that's what really matters for me. Once in a lifetime thing.
I wonder whether the hospital will have it available to view for patients

torchomatic

I wonder whether the hospital will have it available to view for patients

No, I'll have to pay. Costs a fortune too. Worth it jist for the day.

withnail

Did anybody else to go to that "friendly" against Oxford maybe 6 or 7 or so years ago where with 10 minutes to go loads of blokes,some with empty beer glasses, could be seen approaching the ground through that gap where a stand should be (have they filled that yet?).
Then there was a big punch up after the match that Fortunately was easily avoided.

I'm hoping for Luton.

rob9872

Don't mind either way. Seeing the City at Wembley is something I never envisaged with our cesspit owners. Winning or losing won't spoil my day, but would be the cherry on the top just so that my daughter's day isn't ruined. I remember back to when I was more results orientated before I had the excitement slowly kicked out of me over the years.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I won't care less because I'm afraid I'll be very....very......drunk .

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I don't really mind to be honest, but if it is all about the winning the thing rather than just the day out, then Luton.
Just enjoy Wembley, win or lose and see the smiles and joy on the kids faces when they see Cov City playing at Wembley.
And let's hope that there not grandparents by the time Cov City play at Wembley again ! :happy:

CJ_covblaze

If I had to choose it'd be Luton. Going to their semi next week. Not expecting much of a game!

CJ_covblaze

Luton, Oxford would beat us

Especially if they gang up on us like that. It looked like Oxford had a few extra men a few months ago. Imagine what they'll do to us with Luton's team out there too.

Users who are viewing this thread