who has>> (1 Viewer)

jackmartin

dickheads sat behind them at games? i used to have bert and fred who used to moan all game about anything even what the wifes had done for packing up

torchomatic

Actually in the 12 years since moving to the Ricoh we've always been lucky and surrounded by nice people.

In the final seasons of HR in the new East Stand we were near this guy who literally lost his temper at everything. Swearing and jumping out his seat constantly. Late 50s he was too.

hill83

Actually in the 12 years since moving to the Ricoh we've always been lucky and surrounded by nice people.

In the final seasons of HR in the new East Stand we were near this guy who literally lost his temper at everything. Swearing and jumping out his seat constantly. Late 50s he was too.

If there's no annoying people around you chances are you are the annoying person.

Nick

Administrator
Not too bad for normal games, for Checktrade always ended up near some strange people over the other side. One was a group of teenagers and earwigging their conversation was the best part of the game.

One of them was apparently seeing a girl, but she apparently wanked somebody else off so they were going to have a fight about it but the other lad didn't turn up. He still wanted to forgive her but not if she is wanking everybody else off at school. Then he didn't know whether he should just try and get off with her sister instead.

Then I caught a glimpse of the lads. I was expected it to be a group of gangsters but they were like below:

635835993285268219-1468791011_geeks.jpg

ccfc_ukr

theres a guy near me who usually goes a bit mental and shouts abuse. He is actually quite funny though. My favourite moment came last season when we had Peterborough. Cant remember exactly what happened but his response was f*ck off you, you, errrrm you PASSPORT OFFICE! Still laugh about it now!! :shamefullyembarrased:

ccfc_ukr

Not too bad for normal games, for Checktrade always ended up near some strange people over the other side. One was a group of teenagers and earwigging their conversation was the best part of the game.

One of them was apparently seeing a girl, but she apparently wanked somebody else off so they were going to have a fight about it but the other lad didn't turn up. He still wanted to forgive her but not if she is wanking everybody else off at school. Then he didn't know whether he should just try and get off with her sister instead.

Then I caught a glimpse of the lads. I was expected it to be a group of gangsters but they were like below:

were you sat in front of our bench by any chance? :-D

Jackoskyblue

I have the angriest man in the world a few rows in front of me. Can't remember what game I first noticed him but all game he was shouting at George Thomas calling him 'George' giving him stick, it was relentless shouting just at him which led me to believe it was his dad ... until the next game when every player got a torrent of abuse excluding stokes (he likes stokes

He also likes saying "fuck off fat controller" to the ref

To be fair to him he changed his tactics against Walsall and became the most sarcastic supporter, when RCC fumbled something he shouted "oh that's brilliant Reice well done fantastic".

There was a bloke who sat behind us a couple of times but must not be a ST holder. He came with a friend who sounded like he hadn't been in 10 years, and the first bloke sat there the whole game telling his mate the history of CCFC both off the pitch and on the pitch from the last 10 years! Gave my arse an headache

Kingokings204

it's the away games that really happens to me.

Couple of examples was at morecombe in the cup away I was just danced at for 90 mins and he didn't even watch the game. Always amazes me that.

And at wembley a tall lanky young lad near the top just shouting abuse at whatever. Even a goal kick. Lost his voice luckily but didn't stop him falling on the people in front of him and looking seriously annoyed with him.

CovisGod

Once went to Shrewsbury at home a couple of years ago on New Years Day with a mate, proper last minute decision to come down from Norfolk so didn't get my regular seats, sat somewhere at random and halfway through the second half a Shrewsbury defender went in with a proper hard tackle. The bloke behind me stood up and shouted " REF, Book him..........THEN BOOK HIM AGAIN!!!" Me and my mate were in tears laughing (could have been something to do with the beers we'd had on the train down) but it's a phrase we still use and laugh about now whilst watching footy

ajsccfc

Fella behind us this season punctuated every sentence with the word 'c**t', which would be alright if he wasn't chaperoning a load of small kids every game.

Esoterica

Is that not Simon Gilbert second from the right? Maybe they were discussing that girl on his twitter put downs video?

Joy Division

Used to have a guy sat behind me in the first few seasons at the Ricoh who had a terrible lisp, I'd regularly hear him shout 'COME ON THITHY'

I assume it was meant to be CITY and not directed at one of our players.

olderskyblue

The bloke in front of me.... :emoji_smile:

Nick

Administrator
Only three fan behaviours piss me off during games:

- Kids kicking the back of my seat
- Twats booing/jeering our own players
- People screaming "forward"

I usually get a mixture of all three every game, have done for 25 years,no matter where I sit in the ground.

There was one game, my daughter had her feet on the seat in front to keep her blanket (it was cold) from going on the floor (bearing in mind it is always empty, and the row is hardly packed) and some weird bloke decided out of the whole row he wanted to sit in that seat and then make a point of not wanting her feet there. There was an empty seat either side, in front etc but he sat in that one.

Just swapped and he had my knees in the back of his head / back most of the way through the game. Don't get some people.

Hobo

Only three fan behaviours piss me off during games:

- Kids kicking the back of my seat
- Twats booing/jeering our own players
- People screaming "forward"

I usually get a mixture of all three every game, have done for 25 years,no matter where I sit in the ground.

You need to stop taking your kids.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Fortunately sit on back row of West Stand just in front of hospitality seating, so no dick heads as there's normally no one there.

joemercersaces

My old man (RIP) used to bellow embarrassingly all the time. Worst was him shouting abuse about Uriah Rennie when the ref was another black bloke.

Took the nipper when he was about 5 and he shouted that the ref was a bald fudge-packer which got me some strange looks, could only conclude he'd heard his mother say it.

Said mother once shouted "come on City, do a one - nil"

Users who are viewing this thread