who has>> (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If I'm sober everyone is annoying. People always saying shit things like 'ref you are blind' or 'comeeeeeeonnnnnnnnn'. Then you get the ones shouting stuff out that is just constantly incorrect such as 'great through ball Murphy', and 'lovely safe hands Burge'.

If I'm drunk though, I just get annoyed at people telling me off for shouting abuse.

chiefdave

Got a chap a few rows back that constantly shouts forward, never anything else. And his mate who is silent when it is going well but the second there's a pass that's not pin point perfect he's ranting and screaming his head off.

oucho

Not too bad for normal games, for Checktrade always ended up near some strange people over the other side. One was a group of teenagers and earwigging their conversation was the best part of the game.

One of them was apparently seeing a girl, but she apparently wanked somebody else off so they were going to have a fight about it but the other lad didn't turn up. He still wanted to forgive her but not if she is wanking everybody else off at school. Then he didn't know whether he should just try and get off with her sister instead.

Then I caught a glimpse of the lads. I was expected it to be a group of gangsters but they were like below:

635835993285268219-1468791011_geeks.jpg

Now we know why Anderson left not long after that Checkatrade game....you must have heard TF's conversation about CA getting too friendly with Joy....

Gaz71

Chap in block 18 that just shouts "C'mon lads ", every 5 minutes, and old boy behind that loves giving the officials grief.

Brighton Sky Blue

Best pieces of abuse I've heard:

Gary Borrowdale: 'You're a pillock Borrowdale! That's your name now! PILLOCK!'

Ryan Haynes 'I can't tell if they're not passing to him because he's ginger or he shagged someone's wife'

Kevin Kyle 'EE-AW!'

Users who are viewing this thread