Who is the one player..... (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Just for shits and giggles,

If you could pick ONE player from Coventry's past that you think, with the style of football we've played this season, the current manager, the gaps in our squad etc. Who do you think was the missing ingredient and would have got us up as Champions?

ajsccfc

One of the main things that I thought derailed us was the defence having to change so much due to players breaking, so I'd pick a solid defender who's built to last. Stephen O'Halloran.

skybluetony176

Hucks. With his pace he'd have terrorised defences in this league and with the standard of refereeing being what it is in this league his lack of ability to work out the offside rule wouldn't have mattered so much ;)

ajsccfc

I'm adding Keith O'Neill to mine as they're fragile left-footed Irishmen. Stephen Hunt on a massive contract too.

torchomatic

Ooh Ah. .

chiefdave

My first thought was Dion but the more I think about it Wise wouldn't have stood for some of the performances that have been put in this season.

Otis

My first thought was Dion but the more I think about it Wise wouldn't have stood for some of the performances that have been put in this season.
He'd have been getting yellow and red cards for crunching tackles on our own players.

Last edited:

no_loyalty

Killer, would have smashed in all of the penalty's

Users who are viewing this thread