Who were you on GMK? (1 Viewer)

hackneyfox

Thank fuck for that (can I swear, I have a case of bennyandthejets), used to get boring with people just posting a long line of smileys.

GaryPendrysEyes

Must say Im a bit sorry for Badger- a decent site TWT and he always welcomed us over there, it is just ruined by a few real scummy Leicester fans...

skyblu3sk

Must say Im a bit sorry for Badger- a decent site TWT and he always welcomed us over there, it is just ruined by a few real scummy Leicester fans...

Agreed never really seemed to have the numbers over there unless GMK was down though. But fair play when it was we were tolerated.

hackneyfox

The problem with The Wet Lettuce is that it has just become a site for throwing abuse of the lowest level around, on both sides.

sky_blue_up_north

sky_blue_up_north ;)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I've always been Sky_Blue_Daz, had the name Barney Grumble for a bit but got bored

oakey

I'm not saying as I reserve the right to remain anonymous.:D
On GMK I was known by friends and family and so couldn't, ahem, disagree with them without some fallout.
:eek:

skyblue_islander

Skyblue_red, Kyles_glass_hip, Nemesis and skyblue_islander...

Loved Gmk in the early days... the very old format was perfect and will never be bettered IMO.

Used to enjoy match day threads and transfer deadline day mayhem! Rivals made it fun, beacause of the inter club banter, simple and easy to use made it very addictive. The posters were obviously the life blood of the forum and many of them remain and have drifted here. Hope it returns and we can all play nicely together....

skyblu3sk

Skyblue_red, Kyles_glass_hip, Nemesis and skyblue_islander...

Loved Gmk in the early days... the very old format was perfect and will never be bettered IMO.

Used to enjoy match day threads and transfer deadline day mayhem! Rivals made it fun, beacause of the inter club banter, simple and easy to use made it very addictive. The posters were obviously the life blood of the forum and many of them remain and have drifted here. Hope it returns and we can all play nicely together....

Hopefully so! if you have any Ideas let Nick or any of us guys know

Users who are viewing this thread