Who would YOUR PL Team Of The Season be? (1 Viewer)

Bit suprised about some of the choices for the PL Team Of The Year i have to admit. Mine would have been:

Cech
Rafael Vertonghen Cahill Baines
Mata Fellaini Bale
RVP Michu Lukaku

Im not including Suarez as IMO he doesnt deserve to be included due to his behaviour. Not that of a top PL Player. What does everything think the PL Team Of The Season should have been?

CovisGod

Um, i know - couldnt give a flying feck.

Ahh the old football doesn't exsist outside of league one....

Coventry comes first but at the end of the day I'm a football fan, stick on a German 3rd division match and ill watch and enjoy it.

Bit of fun mate, is it because you couldn't name 11 players outside league one ?

Covstu

I think I would have put benteke in there but I think Carrick is right to be in there. Not sure about Rafael though..

Tad

Think Swansea should of got something. Seeing as they're the only club not running at a loss...

Personally, i think Hazard has been hot and cold this season. Carrick has been consistent but nothing special, same with Rio. I coudnt believe my eyes when Michu and Fellaini were left out

torchomatic

Premier League? Who gives a shit? People that support a Premier League team maybe, oh and the FIFA saddos, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread