Whos dropping down (1 Viewer)

Skybluesy

We know Peterborough are going down and I would guess if would now take a miracle for Plymouth to survive the drop however the third place is still wide open.
Any team below Barnsley could be the one so which team is your money on? Heres the runners and the form:
QPR - doshed up club not going anywhere. Currently on 51 points - needing a couple more points for safety. Remaining fixtures Watford home; Barnsley away and Newcastle at home on the last day.
S****horpe - struggled since getting into the Championship. Currently on 50 points but has a -21 goal difference. Remaining fixtures Reading at home; Doncaster away and Nottingham Forest at home.
Watford - early form has deserted them. Currently on 48 points. Remaining games QPR away, Reading at home; Cov City away.
Crystal Palace - doomed to the bottom of the table since the 10 point administration deduction. Has a good goal difference compared to others around them. Currently on 47 points with remaining fixtures against West Brom at home and Sheff Wed away.
Sheff Wed - current points 46 with two remaining games against Cardiff away and Crystal Palace at home.
The obvious choice for me is from the final game between Wednesday and Palace because they both have only two games left and their other games are tough and, I would guess, it will be difficult to get anything out of them. So I reckon it will go to the wire with Palace only needing a draw whilst Wednesday would need to win.
Tough call - my money is on Sheffield Wednesday heading south. Having said that we may well be deciding Watford's fate on the last day if results leading up to that game don't go in their favour.

skyblues4ever

Thanks for directly copying an article I posted on the 606 Board the other day.
I resent the fact you are attempting to impersonate me by using the nick I have had on 606 for over three years.
Copy away mate because when you run out of copies and you have to post something yourself we'll see your true colours - and they will not be Sky Blue!
skyblues4ever aka skybluesy from 606

skyblues4ever

Yeah, I can understand the confusion in what I posted.
Quite simply the person that has posted this article has copied it directly off of one I posted on the BBC 606 board under the name "skybluesy".
He has done the same with other articles posted on here in an attempt to disguise himself as me and no doubt gain the confidence of people on here who think he is the same person as "skybluesy" on 606.
I hope this has explained it better.
Difficult to believe or accept? Yes I can understand that.
I know it is true.

Nick

Administrator
The problem I have is that it is 1 person's word against the other.

Why would I have any reason to doubt that the same guy could be posting the same article on both sites?

skyblueprincess

Oh dear oh dear

Thats not cool ...... But why would someone want to pretend to be someone else ......... HA HA HA Skybluesy ARE YOU Neo in Disguise??

Last edited:

skyblues4ever

Pretenders

If you have ever tried 606 you will realise there are plenty of people making out they were someone else. I used that nickname on 606 and have been shocked to find the person using it on here has been cutting and pasting the articles I wrote.
I suppose its difficult to believe so I'll leave you to make your own minds up.

Nick

Administrator
Can you make a post on 606 then with the text I am sending in a PM now and PM me the link?

skyblueprincess

Ive never used or even looked at 606 .... ima kinda old furniture here ... But guess WUM are every where , its not cool if he using your stuff , id be pissed if i found someone using mine , not that mine are worth using lol .. anyways hope you get it sorted soon .. x

smileycov

Facebook User
Well as long as it was sorted now back on topic so who thinks who is going down?
it's gotta be Crystal Alice, purely beacuse they are playing Sheff wed last game. i can't see them, sheff or watford getting anything this week so down to last game...........................it worries me but can we finish with the long awaited victory!!

Nick

Administrator
I would prefer to see Sheff Wed go down rather than Palace! I don't know why though, just would!

SuperFred

I enjoy the away days at palace and watford so i would prefer sheff wed to go down, can't really see them getting out of it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread