Who's Eligable to play in the Piss Pot Cup (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

Does anyone know who is eligable to play in the Piss Pot Cup and who is fit!

westofrayne

if by some miracle we get through to the next round, how many players will we have to pick from after the probable last minute fire sale of anybody worth any money?

Otis

Hoping Stokes is fit enough to get another run out. He looked really solid last round.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Don't hold out much hope our lacklustre strike force is injured so cannot see who can and will score a goal...ohh and we don't travel too well do we

trevelfarandwide

Me and you at CB I heard!

How will you provide commentary if you're outplaying the defenders actually on our books? :)

Sky Blue Harry H

We're 100% in this competiion -- if we win, really interesting to see the turnout of we get a home draw (I think we'll fill it - a last hoorah !)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
How will you provide commentary if you're outplaying the defenders actually on our books? :)

We're not likely to be tested. All our play will be in swanseas half and they're playing kids so I can have my phone with me reporting back!

I'd like to see SW88 in defence, I reckon he could definitely shit up shop!

I'd want to be the one who puts a shit onto the post!

At the same time as shooting his wife.

Poorly wife. Not just any wife.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Clarke and Foley ineligible. So too Rawson and Vernam.

Beavon and Tudgay injured.

Don't know if Bigi might be back or not.
It can only be cov city who sign players who can't play in cup games, just some's up the state of are football club. :banghead:

AVWskyblue

We're not likely to be tested. All our play will be in swanseas half and they're playing kids so I can have my phone with me reporting back!

I'd want to be the one who puts a shit onto the post!

Poorly wife. Not just any wife.
SW give Mrs SW our best wishes and we hope for a speedy recovery

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I think he should go with Jones and Reid, Rose and Stevenson in the middle and G Thomas.

Turnbull and Willis CB with DKE and Haynes.

It is just the other striker I'm not sure about, if it is U21 it might even be worth drafting Ponticelli or somebody in.

Otis

I think he should go with Jones and Reid, Rose and Stevenson in the middle and G Thomas.

Turnbull and Willis CB with DKE and Haynes.

It is just the other striker I'm not sure about, if it is U21 it might even be worth drafting Ponticelli or somebody in.
At least on the bench. Otherwise we have nothing to change.

Users who are viewing this thread