Who's going to Rochdale??? (1 Viewer)

Cov kid 55

I am - hopefully (and I expect) to see great support for City!

Rory83

I'm going. Robins has done nothing wrong and deserves our full backing as do the academy lads that have shone when called upon by a coach who's had faith in them. One of the few positives around the club is that we've actually got a decent manager. He's got the minerals to get Coventry promoted, but it's not about him. That shower in the board room is what will continue to hold this club back. Anyway back to Rochdale...will there be pay on the gate?

rexo87

I'm going. Robins has done nothing wrong and deserves our full backing as do the academy lads that have shone when called upon by a coach who's had faith in them. One of the few positives around the club is that we've actually got a decent manager. He's got the minerals to get Coventry promoted, but it's not about him. That shower in the board room is what will continue to hold this club back. Anyway back to Rochdale...will there be pay on the gate?
there is

andyw92

Completely agree, I'll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rupert_bear

I don't think away support will drop, even next season. In fact could increase, new places to go too etc. Even I'm going to Accrington Stanley something special about that name.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread