Why and When Photography campaign (1 Viewer)

Hi All.. Just wanted to pass on the link to the Why&When campaign images. They can be downloaded from Green Knight Medias Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GreenKnightMedia all of the images are high resolution so please feel free to down load and share them. The object of the campaign is to promote the success of Why&When so that we can continue to highlight our plight. These are the first wave of the campaign and we will be building it up over the coming months. Im a life long City fan and its seems only right that I do my bit by contributing in this way. I would also like to thank all of the City fans that have shared and promoted the campaign so far. We have received messages of support from all over the world and have been congratulated on the quality of the images and the story that is attached to them. We even had a tweet from Nottinghamshire Police on Twitter which read @AScaysbrook really excellent campaign & images. As a football fan, I really hope things start moving in the right direction until then, I will do my best to look after the #ccfc supporters 'home' & away, until they return home. #pusb

If anyone wants more information or wants to get involved please get in contact. Many thanks PUSB!

ajsccfc

This is a bit fancy isn't it? This should definitely do the rounds at the forefront of publicising the cause, nice work.

bigfatronssba

Inspirational stuff. Well done.

shmmeee

Pictures are nice, some of the captions are a little cheesy!

All good work for the cause though.

Users who are viewing this thread