Why do fans think CCFC should not be profitable? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

They didn't, it was always about 100% and the long lease. The lease was approved before they even bought Higgs share.

They got 100%, a 250 year lease for not far from what they wanted off CCFC for 50% of a short lease. There's the difference, hence one is worthless.
Not according to the CT of which I've already posted about #172. Unless you're showing me spin to make SISU look good?
Oh and look, got a "Like" from CCC hating Torchy, Bless :angelic:

Nick

Administrator
Not according to the CT of which I've already posted about #172. Unless you're showing me spin to make SISU look good?

Instead of copying and pasting something and keep trying to refer back to it, what point are you trying to make?

Sky Blue Kid

This should define what really happened, although the CT isn't trusted too much nowadays....
Any other highlights?
Wasps were granted an extension to the Ricoh Arena lease from 50 years to 250 years as a result of the deal to secure ACL.

The Ricoh Arena was given a value of £48.5m.

The club’s premiership rugby shares were valued at £9.7m.

Average attendance of 11,401 was up 29 per cent from 8,846 in the previous year.

Ticket income was up 42 per cent on the previous year.

Now unless I'm reading this wrong.. Which I don't think I am, Wasps were granted the 250 years Lease AFTER the deal to secure ACL and NOT BEFORE as you imply.

skybluebeduff

Another fine example of Fisher telling the truth when it suits. He's told constant lies about everything, oh apart from the bit when he said he wasn't interested in the Ricoh.
Truth mixed with lies, just like a politician. If he just blatantly lied about everything he would be rumbled by the fans and media wouldn't he?

It seems this your way of deflecting the questions you were asked.

Nick

Administrator
Now unless I'm reading this wrong.. Which I don't think I am, Wasps were granted the 250 years Lease AFTER the deal to secure ACL

The lease extension was agreed in the same meeting at the council for their shares for ACL (before the higgs side was done) wasn't it?

Sky Blue Kid

They didn't, it was always about 100% and the long lease. The lease was approved before they even bought Higgs share.

They got 100%, a 250 year lease for not far from what they wanted off CCFC for 50% of a short lease. There's the difference, hence one is worthless.
My reply to you was in regards to the highlighted part of your post.

torchomatic

Truth mixed with lies, just like a politician. If he just blatantly lied about everything he would be rumbled by the fans and media wouldn't he?

It seems this your way of deflecting the questions you were asked.

LOL, so it isn't all lies, it is truth mixed with lies. And then you accuse me of deflecting! And, I wasn't asked any questions, I just replied to the post.

But we're told constantly on here by everyone including you that he lies all the times, so you really need to make your mind up. I presume you'll believe the bits that suit and discard the bits that don't. Fair enough.

skybluebeduff

LOL, so it isn't all lies, it is truth mixed with lies. And then you accuse me of deflecting! And, I wasn't asked any questions, I just replied to the post.

But we're told constantly on here by everyone including you that he lies all the times, so you really need to make your mind up. I presume you'll believe the bits that suit and discard the bits that don't. Fair enough.
"So what is your point on SISU not forcing CCC into a corner?"

That's what Astute asked you, but you just deflect it by saying 'But I thought Tim lies"

How many times have you used that statement?

torchomatic

"So what is your point on SISU not forcing CCC into a corner?"

That's what Astute asked you, but you just deflect it by saying 'But I thought Tim lies"

How many times have you used that statement?

As many times as you and others have, he is lying all the time, until it suits.

skybluebeduff

As many times as you and others have, he is lying all the time, until it suits.
Just as I thought.

dflct.gif

Sky Blue Kid

This is the kind of post that makes me laugh. Who set the rent too high in the first place? Wasn't SISU, wasn't CCFC. In fact, CCFC wanted the rent lowered within three months of moving into the Arena in December 2005, but PWKH and his ACL Angels refused.
Who walked right in with eyes wide open and agreed to the rent? It wasn't CCC. Yes I've already agreed about 2 years ago that the rent was too high and CCC must take some of the blame for what is happening now, but SISU are the "Major Player" in this shitfest Torchy. I think you need to admit the same too.

torchomatic

Just as I thought.

dflct.gif

So Tim Fisher does tell the truth sometimes then ? Could you let me know which of his statements have been true and which have been false? No deflecting now. Thanks.

torchomatic

Who walked right in with eyes wide open and agreed to the rent? It wasn't CCC. Yes I've already agreed about 2 years ago that the rent was too high and CCC must take some of the blame for what is happening now, but SISU are the "Major Player" in this shitfest Torchy. I think you need to admit the same too.

I totally agree with you there. SISU are the major player in this shitfest - I have said many times they take the lions share of the blame - but not the only player, which is a fact many on here really struggle with.

torchomatic

Yet it's you who's using the "I thought tim lies about everything line" and then you want me to list his entire statements to pick out the truth from the lies.

I'll give you the best one if you want, stadium plans are 3 weeks away...

But I'm not the one who says he lies all the time. You are.

I'll give you one of his convenient truths: we aren't interested in the Ricoh.

Astute

So Wasps got the arena and lease extension without ever having to negotiate?

Astute

They didn't and if you actually believe that there is little point in prolonging this discussion as your statement is nonsense.
So what is nonsense about me saying that Wasps got it because they were prepared to negotiate?

Astute

Another fine example of Fisher telling the truth when it suits. He's told constant lies about everything, oh apart from the bit when he said he wasn't interested in the Ricoh.
I know. You are allowed to say about him and his lies until you put blame of any sort onto SISU. Then someone comes out with the line you just have.

Astute

The lease extension was agreed in the same meeting at the council for their shares for ACL (before the higgs side was done) wasn't it?
Yet you say that there were no negotiations

Astute

I totally agree with you there. SISU are the major player in this shitfest - I have said many times they take the lions share of the blame - but not the only player, which is a fact many on here really struggle with.
Name one time I have blamed them for everything.

We both agree that Richardson deserves more of the blame than he gets from some. But whatever anyone says SISU gave CCC the chance to get out and they took it. The rest is down to interpretation of what happened.

You know that I say that CCC should never have let Wasps have it. But I understand why they did. No side was fully truthful. They all played a game that will cost CCFC dearly.

Grendel

So what is nonsense about me saying that Wasps got it because they were prepared to negotiate?

You said the lease was offered post sale implying the cost if sale was on a 42 year lease - that's none sense.

Astute

You said the lease was offered post sale implying the cost if sale was on a 42 year lease - that's none sense.
The nonsense is you trying to make out that Wasps got what they wanted without negotiating.

Users who are viewing this thread