Why do fans think CCFC should not be profitable? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The nonsense is you trying to make out that Wasps got what they wanted without negotiating.

Nobody said it anything about negotiating.

They said Wasps got something completely different (100% and the long lease) so while the CCFC 50% at 6m or whatever isn't appealing, the 100% and 250 year lease for about the same is much more appealing.

Grendel

The nonsense is you trying to make out that Wasps got what they wanted without negotiating.

As the council have no public record available no one knows if they negotiated anything or with offered a deal along with assurances of favourable treatment in other areas do we?

Astute

Nobody said it anything about negotiating.

They said Wasps got something completely different (100% and the long lease) so while the CCFC 50% at 6m or whatever isn't appealing, the 100% and 250 year lease for about the same is much more appealing.
I mentioned it several times and kept getting pulled up on it.

Astute

As the council have no public record available no one knows if they negotiated anything or with offered a deal along with assurances of favourable treatment in other areas do we?
So now you are saying that CCC never said several times that the door was open if SISU wanted to talk. And we all know what SISU said. Unencumbered was their favourite word.

sky blue john

They didn't have to take out a loan. Why didn't they make a 250 lease at the beginning.

Don't worry about it i'm sure we will find out what everyone was offered at JR2.
Happy days !

Nick

Administrator
So now you are saying that CCC never said several times that the door was open if SISU wanted to talk. And we all know what SISU said. Unencumbered was their favourite word.

didn't they also say a long lease might work?

Didn't they also ask for a meeting in confidence?

Grendel

Wasps have the same and fisher abs Seppella said a long lease was satisfactory.
You keep saying you are highly critical of the council but you seem to believe a lot of what they and dear old PWKH had to say.

Astute

Wasps have the same and fisher abs Seppella said a long lease was satisfactory.
You keep saying you are highly critical of the council but you seem to believe a lot of what they and dear old PWKH had to say.
1, It is only you that has mentioned PWKH.

2, I have never said that I am highly critical of CCC. I am critical of whoever the topic is about and what has happened. I am not like you with the record being stuck.

3, Yes she would have been happy with a longer lease. But she still wasn't happy to take the debt on. It would have made them less money.

cloughie

This is all so tiresome running over and over old ground, when all or mostly all know there were all parties involved in this almighty balls up

Keep going it's going to change nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread