Why the f*** is this not headline news?! (1 Viewer)

wingy

F**k me I think I worked with this guy in the 80's-90's.
Just wondering If the age is right though.

OffenhamSkyBlue

TBF to BBC Cov Warks, this was their headline story on Tuesday morning, but they seemed to put more emphasis on the observation that Aimee Challenor was being trolled on Twitter for being trans. #wheresthestory?

shmmeee

Seen this on Twitter. Fucking sicko, the crime scene is Coventry Greens HQ as well.

Him and his son heavily involved in pushing for men who say they are women to be allowed in segregated spaces including working with Girl Guides and stuff. Disgusting.

Nick

Administrator
Seen this on Twitter. Fucking sicko, the crime scene is Coventry Greens HQ as well.

Him and his son heavily involved in pushing for men who say they are women to be allowed in segregated spaces including working with Girl Guides and stuff. Disgusting.

Didn't know the crime was commited there. Didn't they say it was like a sex dungeon, how did nobody else realise if it was a shared place?

shmmeee

Didn't know the crime was commited there. Didn't they say it was like a sex dungeon, how did nobody else realise if it was a shared place?

Well quite. I will say Ive seen on Twitter it's Green HQ, I haven't checked myself.

Nick

Administrator
Ah, just seen in the cov Tel article it was in the father's attic. No idea if it's the same place.

The whole thing with a bloke growing his hair and claiming to be a woman then demanding to be able to go in womens changing rooms and to womens prisons is really weird as well.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Perverts. Just like the NUS trans officer being investigated for flashing. I think my conclusion is that trans 'activists' are all of this ilk, hiding beneath the cloak of over zealous 'equality' legislation and bob-a-mob social media sheep

Nick

Administrator
Perverts. Just like the NUS trans officer being investigated for flashing. I think my conclusion is that trans 'activists' are all of this ilk, hiding beneath the cloak of over zealous 'equality' legislation and bob-a-mob social media sheep

Nothing says "Im a trans woman" more than "Here look at my cock"

Nick

Administrator
The follow up story is big. Aimee used her dads name as an election officer whilst out on bail. Ifyou search her name on twitter it looks very very bad.

No doubt will act all offended and claim bullying because of their gender status rather than because they employed a monster knowing they had been arrested for sick crimes.

Also seen some more about the dad dressing up as a baby and in girls clothes etc. Fucking pest, hope he doesn't last the month before getting stabbed.

Seems the whole family are weird. The Son / Daughter was also posting things about kids holding Dildos, fluffy handcuffs, condoms and tampons on their blog. Fucking weirdos. Also convictions of animal cruelty and stuff as well.

Who is giving those twats any oxygen at all? Why on earth is the son even allowed into politics? It's like giving the local weird family a platform.

Thread by @FatherBBrennan: "The Challenor House - Ma Tina 2 children in wheelchairs. A family who love the limelight. Who endlessly raise funds for their 2 wheelchair c […]" #fraud #lies #childabuse #Munchausensbyproxy

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Makes you wonder about the Green party if they can accept people like this as candidates don't they check up on people?

I think they lot lost their way a few years back when they moved from a largely eco issues to become yet another left wing mob.

Captain Dart

The Green Party Twitter & more particularly tweets replying to issues concerning the Challenors raised on it make interesting and disturbing reading.

Captain Dart

Nick

Administrator
Turns out that mess has been kicked out of the Lib Dems now.

The boyfriend has been writing erotic stories about kids.

People seem to be petrified to tell them to fuck off because they claim to be transgender.

Nick

Administrator
Dont get why anybody even humours them. Also a director of a charity it seems.

Just tell them to fuck right off, check their hard drives at the same time.

shmmeee

Dont get why anybody even humours them. Also a director of a charity it seems.

Just tell them to fuck right off, check their hard drives at the same time.

They're quick to play the minority card. People don’t understand trans issues and it gives them a lot of power. Not all of them use it well.

fernandopartridge

They're quick to play the minority card. People don’t understand trans issues and it gives them a lot of power. Not all of them use it well.

Some of the more prominent trans activitists demonstrate their misogyny regularly whilst simultaneously claiming to be a woman.

Otis

Some of the more prominent trans activitists demonstrate their misogyny regularly whilst simultaneously claiming to be a woman.
Ah, but what is a woman? Define woman..

giphy.gif

mark82

On the plus side, it means a Lib Dem vote is now an option again in Coventry!

Thought he/she was Greens, not Lib Dem. What's the pink to the Lib Dems? Is it just someone on Twitter spouting shit?

Either way, no party should let him/her near them. Absolutely shocking.

Astute

Thought he/she was Greens, not Lib Dem. What's the pink to the Lib Dems? Is it just someone on Twitter spouting shit?

Either way, no party should let him/her near them. Absolutely shocking.
The Greens kicked this person out as soon as they found out. Then they moved to the Lib Dems. They ignored what had gone on even after more stories came out. But eventually too much pressure was put on the Lib Dems to get rid.

shmmeee

The Greens kicked this person out as soon as they found out. Then they moved to the Lib Dems. They ignored what had gone on even after more stories came out. But eventually too much pressure was put on the Lib Dems to get rid.

Actually they didn’t. The Greens spent a while hiding it and claiming it was fine that their Coventry HQ was used as a child sex dungeon. And that anyone who raises questions was a nasty bigot. Then when they finally agreed to investigate, Aimee left of her own accord citing “transphobia”.

Users who are viewing this thread