Will Ast*n Vile get relegated? (1 Viewer)

Villa heading for the Championship?

• YES

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • YES

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rob9872

No malice intended, just a straight choice guys :)

I've opted for "yes"

Midfield General

Hopefully yes, although I suspect not. If they do go down I really look forward to taking the piss out of one of my Villa supporting mates, who still bangs on about "How we sent you down...". :jerkit:

Would be nice playing them again next year as well...assuming that's if we're still in the Championship of course...

AngryAnt

heart wants it more than anything in the world.
Head says it won't.. FA will find a way to keep them up or the ref on the last game will give them a few dodgey pens.

Also, if you look at the table, anyone from 13th to 20th could realistically go down... I guess it shows just how poor the prem is outside the top 6

smileycov

Facebook User
Hopefully yes, although I suspect not. If they do go down I really look forward to taking the piss out of one of my Villa supporting mates, who still bangs on about "How we sent you down...". :jerkit:

Would be nice playing them again next year as well...assuming that's if we're still in the Championship of course...

They didn't though did they!! That's another thing that pee's me off about Vile.....Derby winning at Old Trafford sent us down. Our result became irrelavent!!

Midfield General

Indeed - I've lost count of the amount of times I've mentioned that to him, but it doesn't sink in.

I've now just took the viewpoint that he's a thick Brummy git. Harsh, but true... :D

covladzak

My heart says yes, but really wouldnt want to face them with our lack luster squad next year either..:whistle::whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread