Will fisher turn up (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

I can't believe he'll have the bravado to turn up next Monday

skybluepm2

He needs to be barraged with yes/no questions so he can't squirm his way out like he normally does?

Do you consider your tenure at this club a success, bearing in mind you've overseen 2 relegations, 2 x 10 point deductions, administration, no stadium after next season in which to play home games, playing outside of the city from which the club takes its name for the first time in its history, being responsible for losing 1'000's of loyal fans who haven't and probably shan't return under your stewardship, failure to submit accounts on time, selling and not replacing club assets with players of equal talent, transfer embargo's, falling out with all potential allies in the city, attempting to sue a charity, etc. etc.... yes or no?
Do you cross your heart and hope to die that you actually had a site for the new mythical stadium which was promised to be delivered within 3 years; yes or no?
Do you swear on Hector's life that Joy Seppalla actually exists?
Do you look in the mirror and just think; I'm a fat useless bullshitting wanker; yes or no?

Etc. etc.

Bumberclart

I'm guessing he might bring some security with him.
No point talking to the Bellend anyway. He's just a mouthpiece for the faceless hedge fund.

letsallsingtogether

He wasn't at the game again tonight.
There was an imposter in his seat keeping it warm for him.

Astute

He needs to be barraged with yes/no questions so he can't squirm his way out like he normally does?

Do you consider your tenure at this club a success, bearing in mind you've overseen 2 relegations, 2 x 10 point deductions, administration, no stadium after next season in which to play home games, playing outside of the city from which the club takes its name for the first time in its history, being responsible for losing 1'000's of loyal fans who haven't and probably shan't return under your stewardship, failure to submit accounts on time, selling and not replacing club assets with players of equal talent, transfer embargo's, falling out with all potential allies in the city, attempting to sue a charity, etc. etc.... yes or no?
Do you cross your heart and hope to die that you actually had a site for the new mythical stadium which was promised to be delivered within 3 years; yes or no?
Do you swear on Hector's life that Joy Seppalla actually exists?
Do you look in the mirror and just think; I'm a fat useless bullshitting wanker; yes or no?

Etc. etc.
He will answer in 3 weeks.

rupert_bear

I believe he will bottle it, think he thought the new manager bounce would give him a little respite, the opposite has happened even if we win at MK Dons Saturday.

Astute

I believe he will bottle it, think he thought the new manager bounce would give him a little respite, the opposite has happened even if we win at MK Dons Saturday.
I think he will turn up. He has seen the ticket sales for Wembley. Maybe he will think that we are all happy and will have an easy time. Maybe he will try and turn every question into that one game. He is good at getting things wrong.

Terry Gibson's perm

He will turn up but don't expect any straight answers and whoever is hosting should not let him stray from the question.

Esoterica

I think he will turn up. He has seen the ticket sales for Wembley. Maybe he will think that we are all happy and will have an easy time. Maybe he will try and turn every question into that one game. He is good at getting things wrong.
He's in for a shock then, think more and more people are using Wembley as a goodbye.

Captain Dart

He'll be in for a rough ride if it is the same old story. I'm convinced he has some announcement to make that will take everybody by surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread