Will the trust come out and actively oppose a move away from the Ricoh ? (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

And if you rightly denied being those things and someone came back and said 'yes you are FACT prove otherwise', that'd be stupid wouldn't it?

psgm1 is a lot of things, but Tim Fisher he ain't.

Is he is Fishers rabid dog?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only is it wrong to name, it is ILLEGAL under the PCC Editorial code of conduct, and it is NOT my name.

I don't like PM'ing stuff, and as is clear from that there are people supporting the trust who ARE trying to silence me. WHAT exactly are they so scared of? Why will they not simply outright condemn ANY efforts to move away from the Ricoh?

Why when it's abundantly clear that sisu are no longer prepared to discuss the matter further are the trust implicitly condoning sisu by NOT outright condemning them. It is by their actions that it can be proven they are sitting on the fence.

There are now people on here trying to publish my name (AGAINST THE LAW UNLESS I GIVE EXPLICIT CONSENT BTW) that the tactics are getting ever more dirty. ow when you consider how strongly people were attacking sisu for using underhand tactics, it appears that people who are supporting the trust are using precisely the same tactics, and intimidatory measures (Have I tried to release other poster's names for example?)

As an ex-serviceman who served his country for over a decade, I am used to fighting for what I believe in. I certainly am not going to be brow beat by some keyboard warriors or by a group that when asked to stand up and fight sit down and write emails and post abuse on a forum!

I have stated that people in and around the trust are trying to silence me. They are doing this by reporting what seems like any and every post about the trust to the administrator (as was proven by the PM's I received today.)

If I have something to say, I will say it in the open and not try and hide behind PM's or confidential e-mails. I am open and honest - WHY can't the trust do the same?

If my highlighting their many flaws is embarassing, then perhaps instead of the abuse from members, then perhaps they should DO something about it! Will they categorically refuse to not just actively promote any move away from the Ricoh - this SHOULD be a given), but actively OPPOSE such a move? Why is this such a hard question to answer?

Why instead of doing something to protect the club (surely moving to walsall will irrevocably harm the club), they are merely stating in their press releases they are happy to sit down and talk to both sides (I paraphrase)?

The time for talk is OVER. If they will not take positive actions then what is their point of existing? Maybe the actions will fail, maybe they won't. But how could a supposed fan's group live with itself and do nothing whilst the club is being ripped apart?

Certain posters have attacked me for posting e-mails, but what MORE has the trust done?

The trust has sent an open letter criticising the administrator, and their have been accusations of improper actions on his part - WHERE is their proof?

WHY aren't similarly aggressive e-mails and probing questions being asked of sisu in the public domain?

Surely their members would welcome such openness which the trust is so adamant in trying to defend itself against criticism of!

Talking to me in private is a waste of everyone's time. If you cannot or will not say it in the public domain, then as far as I am concerned it is NOT worth saying.

Many posters (not just me) have criticised sisu of being far too secretive, but by insisting on refusing to answer reasonable mis-givings in the public domain how are the trust any better?

I doubt if one person is causing fractures in the support. I 100% support the club - thats it. ANYONE I feel is causing the club harm I oppose as vigorously as possible.

So "Trust" Are these posters who are starting to use in my view dirty tactics trust members - I cannot prove, but would someone not involved in an organisation defend it so vigorously if they weren't?

And if they aren't members of the trust will you publicly condemn THEIR actions as it seem squite clear you are trying to condemn mine. As I understand it your main guy Jan will not tolerate any such behaviour by trust members. Will the trust then discipline or remove any posters within the trust if it can be shown they are putting the trust in disrepute?

It's all very well saying the politically correct, but if they don't follow it up with appropriate actions then in my genuine belief they shouldn't receive ANY support, as if these posters ARE part of the trust then they are condining online attacks on a fellow fan. And IF that is the case then surely they do not DESERVE to be in the position they find themselves!

Either you ARE open and honest OR you are NOT. By insisting on PM's and private e-mails it sort of undermines ANY claims of being open and honest does it not?

Certainly does in My book at least!

I keep asking you in public if YOU have tried to speak to the Trust F2F and YOU decide not to answer. I have certainly tried the public approach with you so perhaps you could eat some of your own words and reply in public of course?

ITS HARDLY A DIFFICULT QUESTION FOR ONE OF SO MANY WORDS TO ANSWER IS IT? :eek:

psgm1

Banned
I ask reasonable questions as to the trusts approach to sisu leaving the home ground and supporters can provide NO answer but a tirade of hate and abuse!

Open and honest?

Seems that certain people are more concerned in silencing debate than actually supporting the club!

And STILL the trust doesn't codemn such actions despite their leader stating quite explicitly he does not condone such actions to me! It was just rhetoric then from the trust!

i ask reasonable questions as to the trusts approach to sisu leaving the home ground and supporters can provide no answer but a tirade of hate and abuse!

Open and honest?

Seems that certain people are more concerned in silencing debate than actually supporting the club!

And still the trust doesn't codemn such actions despite their leader stating quite explicitly he does not condone such actions to me! It was just rhetoric then from the trust!

how you getting on with that question i asked ?

ajsccfc

With each post, it feels more and more as though someone should be rattling the bars of a cage to make him pipe down.

gary_ccfcforever

Some of us work full time PSGM. Then i come home put an article on the website and give up more of my own time for free to come on here day in day out to see your hate campaign.

As an ex serviceman have some respect.

The only keyboard warrior i can see around here is you.

psgm1

Banned
I sent you a private message asking you to contact me to discuss your issues and questions as you go on so much I am not sure what you actually want to know, we have not asked you to be quiet or silence you.
Still not see anything from anyone attacking you.
People keep saying everyone to just ignor you but I am trying to give you an opportunity to discuss things in a sensible manner

This is a DOWNRIGHT LIE - ALL YOU SENT WAS AN E_MAIL ADDRESS AND ASKED ME NOT TO USE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE. NO REQUEST FOR A MEET, NO REQUEST SPECIFICALLY TO DISCUSS ANY TOPICS. IF I AM WRONG YOU HAVE MY CONSENT TO PUBLISH THE PM WITHIN THE LAST 7 DAYS WHEN YOU SPECIFICALLY STATED YOU WANTED TO MEET. IF YOU CAN SHOW ME THAT PM, THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO CONFIRM WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR THAT IS THE ORIGINAL PM I RECEIVED (I HAVE DELETED MY VERSION, BUT I KNOW WHAT I READ AND CERTAINLY DO NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT MEETING UP)

HOWEVER IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE SPECIFIC PM THAT HAS THE INFORMATION YOU CLAIM AND THE ADMINISTRATOR CONFIRMS IT THEN FAIR ENOUGH I WILL APOLOGISE, HOWEVER IT IS GENUINELY BELIEVED AS RIGHT NOW. AND IF MY RECOLLECTION IS CORRECT BY IMPUNING ME YOU YOURSELF HAVE PUT THE TRUST INTO DISREPUTE AND WILL BE FORCED TO REPORT THAT ACTIVITY TO THE TRUST!

STILL CERTAIN YOU SPECIFICALLY ASKED ME TO MEET YOU STEVE OR IS IT AN ATTACK ON MY INTEGRITY?

psgm1

Banned
Is gary_ccfcforever a member of the trust? Are these types of attacks maintaining the open honest ethos of the trust?

I suspect not

psgm1

Banned
how you getting on with that question i asked ?

Which Question?

And are YOU a member of the trust? And I request you reveal YOUR full name (of course you don't have to, but it will save the trust time when they have to investigate any complaint if you are a member - and I am sure you don't want to waste the tust's valuable time investigsating a fellow member do you!

Grendel

Which Question?

And are YOU a member of the trust? And I request you reveal YOUR full name (of course you don't have to, but it will save the trust time when they have to investigate any complaint if you are a member - and I am sure you don't want to waste the tust's valuable time investigsating a fellow member do you!

The coward finds another person to abuse.

Steve.B50

This is a DOWNRIGHT LIE - ALL YOU SENT WAS AN E_MAIL ADDRESS AND ASKED ME NOT TO USE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE. NO REQUEST FOR A MEET, NO REQUEST SPECIFICALLY TO DISCUSS ANY TOPICS. IF I AM WRONG YOU HAVE MY CONSENT TO PUBLISH THE PM WITHIN THE LAST 7 DAYS WHEN YOU SPECIFICALLY STATED YOU WANTED TO MEET. IF YOU CAN SHOW ME THAT PM, THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO CONFIRM WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR THAT IS THE ORIGINAL PM I RECEIVED (I HAVE DELETED MY VERSION, BUT I KNOW WHAT I READ AND CERTAINLY DO NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT MEETING UP)

HOWEVER IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE SPECIFIC PM THAT HAS THE INFORMATION YOU CLAIM AND THE ADMINISTRATOR CONFIRMS IT THEN FAIR ENOUGH I WILL APOLOGISE, HOWEVER IT IS GENUINELY BELIEVED AS RIGHT NOW. AND IF MY RECOLLECTION IS CORRECT BY IMPUNING ME YOU YOURSELF HAVE PUT THE TRUST INTO DISREPUTE AND WILL BE FORCED TO REPORT THAT ACTIVITY TO THE TRUST!

STILL CERTAIN YOU SPECIFICALLY ASKED ME TO MEET YOU STEVE OR IS IT AN ATTACK ON MY INTEGRITY?

I asked you online to meet and also offered many times since and before, and said I would be sending you my address. I did that
Sorry but not sure what impugning means

psgm1

Banned
I asked you online to meet and also offered many times since and before, and said I would be sending you my address. I did that
Sorry but not sure what impugning means

You are implying I am a liar!

I think this is definitely a matter for the trust to investigate and such I formally raise a complaint to the trust about you steve. I am sure the trust will know your details and wait to see the result of the investigation in a future meetings minutes!

Jim

I think this is definitely a matter for the trust to investigate and such I formally raise a complaint to the trust about you steve. I am sure the trust will know your details and wait to see the result of the investigation in a future meetings minutes!

It has been stated multiple times on this forum that the trust will meet you face to face.

So stop hurling your accusations around and try and do something positive.

Senior Vick from Alicante

You are not a liar. I do not think its fair though that the tax payers money is spent on psychiatric inmates allowing them access to the internet. And how do you type in a straight jacket?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Steve has nomerous times asked you to talk to the trust. You say that he hasn't so Im not implying that you are a liar I'm saying that you are

letsallsingtogether

Nick
As a former member of the trust I bring it to your attention that 90% of the posters on here are in agreement with me.
psgm1 has got a serious problem with the trust, it is right that i have barracked this poster but he started it he now wants all the posters on here that have replayed to any of his threads investigated by the trust. they do not have time for this rubbish
It is a shame that he cannot take what he preaches he ether needs to shut up or take the flack that he himself has caused.
my I suggest that these sort of treads are banned from this site as it ruins every topic that is posted on here.

I do not wish to cause the trust any trouble as they do a lot of good work so this poster will be ignored in the future

psgm1

Banned
Nick
As a former member of the trust I bring it to your attention that 90% of the posters on here are in agreement with me.
psgm1 has got a serious problem with the trust, it is right that i have barracked this poster but he started it he now wants all the posters on here that have replayed to any of his threads investigated by the trust. they do not have time for this rubbish
It is a shame that he cannot take what he preaches he ether needs to shut up or take the flack that he himself has caused.
my I suggest that these sort of treads are banned from this site as it ruins every topic that is posted on here.

Is it trust policy to try and stop free speech? Certainly it does not state this in the trust's constitution.

HOWEVER if the trust can show me the rule where it is their policy to deny non members free speech then that is fair enough!

I request AGAIN that letsallsingtogether reveal his name (if not in public then directly to the trust)

I appreciate you wish to maintain an anonimity you seem desperate to deny me the same courtesy.

As to all trust members who have attacked me, if you wish to keep anonimity, then feel free to reveal your names that relate to your moniker to the trust.

If you have done NOTHING WRONG you have NOTHING TO FEAR DO YOU!

I do not wish to cause the trust any trouble as they do a lot of good work so this poster will be ignored in the future

Clearly these people either do not understand or have not read or just plain ignoring the rules! However ignorance is NOT a defence. And as his position as a board member Jan M SPECIFICALLY STATED this kind of behaviour would be investigated and he ASSURED ME it would not be tolerated! Has the trust's policy on such attacks changed since that PM?

TurkeyTrot

Nick

He's a Troll, most posters ignore him, some bite. He's harmless enough and gives me a giggle now and again. Just ignore his posts. He's not harming anyone. I doubt if anyone takes him seriously.

bigfatronssba

He's a Troll, most posters ignore him, some bite. He's harmless enough and gives me a giggle now and again. Just ignore his posts. He's not harming anyone. I doubt if anyone takes him seriously.

Stuart Linnell did!

PSGM, Do we have to be subjected to your ramblings on about the trust in every god damn thread change the record we have more important things to worry bout like CCFC!!!! We know your insane but no need drive rest us to insanity and no im not a trust member before you ask!

letsallsingtogether

I have already given my full name to the trust in my resignation if you require my name and address I will give it to you in return for yours as I am not a member of the trust any more I am now free to speak as I feel just like you do

Alex

Clearly these people either do not understand or have not read or just plain ignoring the rules! However ignorance is NOT a defence. And as his position as a board member Jan M SPECIFICALLY STATED this kind of behaviour would be investigated and he ASSURED ME it would not be tolerated! Has the trust's policy on such attacks changed since that PM?

letsallsingtogether

I was just a normal member of the trust and no did not read and did not need to read the rules as I was backing the good cause that the trust were doing by the way if we ever get to play at the Ricoh again you can come and sit by me in block 16 and maybe we could talk football for a change

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread