will this forum cease to exist?? (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Perhaps it will become like the standard-triumph club in Tile Hill. The organisation that led to its beginnings has gone, but it keeps going.

kg82

It'll be like purgatory... forever discussing/arguing the downfall of the club!

Otis

If the club goes bust people will just come on here and witter on about random bollocks.

So no change at all really.

I personally think that it will go down the pan. The community that was here when I joined 4 years ago has all but died out. Most of the moderators hardly use the site. There used to be a sense of community here where everyone got on and could have a sensible debate without falling out but that has all gone with the many people that come here just to argue. It's a real shame but the world does progress. Unfortunately progression, like immigration is not always a good thing.

Otis

I personally think that it will go down the pan. The community that was here when I joined 4 years ago has all but died out. Most of the moderators hardly use the site. There used to be a sense of community here where everyone got on and could have a sensible debate without falling out but that has all gone with the many people that come here just to argue. It's a real shame but the world does progress. Unfortunately progression, like immigration is not always a good thing.

Oh fook off you daft lemon. :D

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread