Will Thomas Sign A New Contract (Poll) (1 Viewer)

Will Thomas sign a new contract

• Yes

Votes: 27 24.3%
  • No

Votes: 84 75.7%

• Total voters

CovisGod

I know we have various Thomas related threads but was just curious as to what we think as a whole, so have started a poll,

Simple one, will Thomas sign a new contract and be at the club next season, yes or no.

Voice_of_Reason

I know we have various Thomas related threads but was just curious as to what we think as a whole, so have started a poll,

Simple one, will Thomas sign a new contract and be at the club next season, yes or no.
No, but he could be loaned back to us

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hope he does. Don't think he will.

Even on just half a decent season, the games a funny old thing and clubs will take a punt on how he ended the season rather than how he started it.

Still far from the finished article, but has shown a lot of promise

hill83

giphy.gif

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He will sign a new contract... FACT. End of. Amen.

Don't know who with though
SOURCE ?

And I don't mean BROWN or TOMATO SAUCE !!!

Bucks19

This is what I keep hearing from people in the know. George Thomas does not want to leave because he wants to play first team football. However the club want to tie him down long term (probably to increase his price next year) Whereas he wants to commit to a year with the option of another year if we get promoted.

capel & collindridge

Might be interesting seeing who turns out in the team vs Tamworth today. It's expected to be largely a U23 side but with a fair number of U18s too. But will there be some who are not included in the trip to Spain: RCC, Camwell, Turnball, Harries, Reid and Kwame Thomas perhaps? What might this indicate?

Captain Dart

letsallsingtogether

Honestly don't care.
Got bored of it now sign or fuck off.
It's like something off corrie

Captain Dart

Hobo

If that was true, how are trialists playing?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Because they are trying to obtain a contract with us while some others are trying to negotiate contracts elsewhere, is my guess.

Users who are viewing this thread