Will Thorn be the next Eric Black? (1 Viewer)

ccfc0123

If we keep playing attractive football and winning and then he gets replaced at the end of the year its gonna be a joke...hope he gets the job and more importantly I hope he can get our best players to stay!

fellatio_Martinez

If he keeps it up I'll back him 100%.

The board might have other plans, he's Ranson's mate etc etc.

I think I'd finally lose it and forget about the club if they did replace him after a good run.

Nonleagueherewecome

Next Eric Black as in replaced by a has-been "name" despite saving a sinking ship and producing the most exciting City football in years? Only time will tell. I think the guys a genius.

matesx

brilliant so far from a squad stripped of confidence

P5 W2 D2 L1

10 goals in 5 games!

Keep it up over next 5 games and he deserves a 12 month contract

derbyskyblue

Next Eric Black as in replaced by a has-been "name" despite saving a sinking ship and producing the most exciting City football in years? Only time will tell. I think the guys a genius.
Thats the cunning plan i referred to in the other thread. It is all starting to look a whole lot more positive for now tho. PUSB

SkybluePelsall

Just watched his full interview from Saturday on facebook. Looks like he wants the job, came across well, showed humility about what he's done so far - and that was before tonight - but talked about wanting more from the players and knowing it is there. Win Sat and it's got to be his in my view. Lose and f**k it give it him anyway.

SkyBlue_Am

We cant afford to make the same mistake the board did when they got rid of Eirc Black, Sisu should send out a strong message and give Andy Thorn the managers job on a permanent bases

Users who are viewing this thread