will we start the season (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

I am on the understanding that if we have no ground we can't be entered in the league and we only got a few weeks to get this sorted,very worried fan .

SkyblueBri

By the end of May we will have to confirm to the FL that we can play in the new season.
We still could be without a owner or a ground.

I think we should all be worried!

ccfc92

I do find it hard to believe we are genuinely threatened about where to play. I think of sisu and ccfc as two separate things. But maybe this was Wimbledons fans thoughts before they went tits up :/

Samo

Rest assured, we will play at the Ricoh next season. The larger mess may not be sorted but there will be a short term deal. There are too many people with too much to lose for it not to happen. If it doesnt happen I'll eat my shirt!

Tonylinc

I'm sure your correct Samo; I don't think that ACL want CCFC to move any more than they themselves want to move; however, for that to happen we will need somebody to bang some stupid heads together.

rupert_bear

Lot of scaremongering by Fisher and posters on here, the Ricoh Arena is available and on the cheap, sisu know it, Fisher knows it. We have no where to go, forget Walsall, Birmingham, Northampton or anywhere else. Why Fisher keeps trotting out this threat to go elsewhere has now become a bore, take no notice the bloke is a gob shite.

Nonleagueherewecome

Lot of scaremongering by Fisher and posters on here, the Ricoh Arena is available and on the cheap, sisu know it, Fisher knows it. We have no where to go, forget Walsall, Birmingham, Northampton or anywhere else. Why Fisher keeps trotting out this threat to go elsewhere has now become a bore, take no notice the bloke is a gob shite.

Fishmongering, surely? :D

Myself, I worry about the "nah, they won't let it come to that..." approach. In terms of naivety, it reminds me of the WW1 troops who thought they'd be home in time for Christmas..that didn't end well, either.

Samo

Fishmongering, surely? :D

Myself, I worry about the "nah, they won't let it come to that..." approach. In terms of naivety, it reminds me of the WW1 troops who thought they'd be home in time for Christmas..that didn't end well, either.

Scaryfishmongering!

georgehudson

just a thought, but fishers drivel amounts to nowt,
it's only what JS allows to be put out,
he is, after all, a succession after, Clouting, Brody, Igwe, Clarke, Dulieu, etc.,
& the ultimate crime, imho,
is that there is zero knowledge of football there,
get real sisu, you have guffed not once, twice, thrice, etc.,
as a business model i'd severely question the validity of them,
i'm sure the courts / administrators / FA will agree,
& if not why not ?

Sky Blue Kid

All the posturing in the World by Fisher/SISU means nothing if the GS is in "LTD"
Fisher/SISU can build a ground anywhere they like, but they won't be playing in the FL....Not without the GS.
PH 4th needs to buy "LTD" and the share in the Stadium, then we can reform, and leave Fisher/SISU with the worthless player registrations.

SonofErnie

just a thought, but fishers drivel amounts to nowt,
it's only what JS allows to be put out,
he is, after all, a succession after, Clouting, Brody, Igwe, Clarke, Dulieu, etc.,
& the ultimate crime, imho,
is that there is zero knowledge of football there,
get real sisu, you have guffed not once, twice, thrice, etc.,
as a business model i'd severely question the validity of them,
i'm sure the courts / administrators / FA will agree,
& if not why not ?

If they've 'guffed' that many times, no wonder there's a bad smell about the place !

Users who are viewing this thread